Can we report rate me questions as spam?

There had been so many and they're getting proper annoying.

I know some people like the ego boost but isn't that what the "Would you date me?" bit is for?

No offence if you've done one but they're clogging up the recent posts and I can't exactly block them from appearing.

So can we report them as spam?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It's part of gags new policy to allow them. They use to have a would you date me section, and banned those types of questions but theyremoved it when they updated the site. Sorry! Just try to ignore them.

What Guys Said 6

• I only report users who I've seen repeatedly ask rate me questions day after day.

Some people genuinely need to get some sort of idea of how they are perceived by others while some people are just looking for people to make them feel good or trying to troll.

• I've been reporting them as nonsense. It doesn't seem to do anything though. But who knows if enough people report them...

• No and they may be here to stay.

• I like peeping out potentially cute chicks.

• No, particularly because one of the functions of the website is, and always has been, this type of behavior.

• This is like the only website on the internet people can genuinely find out how they are percieved by others as the internet persecutes rate me questions.

What Girls Said 9

• You can report anything you want but if the post does not violate the terms of service, it will not be removed. "Rate me" questions ARE allowed as long as the post is about the QA themselves and the picture is appropriate. I'm sorry but you'll just have to ignore them.

• You can only reported it if they posted it more than twice. Sometimes they post it the next day or the next week again. I guess they are so in need for attention here.

• i would think so

• I never actually did this rate me question , but i dont mind , like. Why dont you just ignore it,
    Its not doing you any harm is it? But ya if a person asked this question more than once then its annoying, i know some that did this a lot , but for others its ok, ignore it

• I simply ignore them.

• Let the people rate themselves. It doesn't bother me. I always skip those.

• I love them. I asked my first one last night !

• As long as it's a legitimate Rate Me question, there's no need to report it.
    If it's a joke rate me question, asking members to rate a picture of something random, THEN you can report it as Nonsense.

You should report a Rate Me question if the question is asking members to rate someone other than the QA, report it as Spam.
    Also, if the member has already asked a Rate Me question before, please report it as a Duplicate.

• I agree, they're very annoying and so many people ask them. I think people who post those questions should sign up for Hot or Not or some other similar site where the sites purpose is for everyone to rate people. They shouldn't post them here where others have actual questions and need advice. As everyone else has said though, I don't think anything can be done about it.