How many of female users received "Dick Pics" from the strangers here in the past? do you usually report those users afterwards?

Just curious about this matter because as you can see some people even use those pics as their profile image lol.
So if you're a girl and if you've experienced this, have you reported them afterwards?

Thanks :)

• Yes I have received those pics and I've reported those users afterwards
  • Yes I have received those pics but haven't reported the users
  • Nope I haven't got here any before

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i have on meebo chat before, they give me links but at least they informed me that it's a dick pic so i just ignore and don't reply. if they ask about bodies and what's nice clothes/shoes to choose.. that i will reply. personally i don't think i would report cause it's so easy for me to ignore and block and it's not like i'm so innocent about dicks either. no need to overreact. pornographic materials are all over the net. :)

What Girls Said 21

• I've Never had anything close to that. Some guys have tried to flirt. I normally don't reply. Besides my profile is closed and my friend are not like that or not with me at least

• its just wrong to send it to a bunny. they know that.

• I received the threat of a manly member image, didn't actually get one.

• I've received detailed descriptions of cocks before, does that count?

• I think its pretty bad that random strangers are willing to show themselves off like that! Its disrespect to themselves and to the person who didn't want to see it.

• I have but I didn't know you could report anybody :/

• I actually just received one today... Lol xD

• I have received any

• Options C is summerfag bullshit

• I just block them without saying anything :)

• I haven't received any

• Never happened!

• No but on kik yes 😱😱😱😨😨😨😨

• Never happened

• Not on this site.

• hasn't happened to me

• nopei haven't got any

• No. I block messages from anyone I'm not following.

• Not on this site, but I use Whisper on my phone, and guys send me dick pictures.

• Yeah, but it was a few cases when guys asked permission for me to give my personal opinion about it whether it was length, width, advice, words of encouragement, or health.

So no I did not report it.

• wow flashers sure are getting innovative and that too with kids hmmmm. What age group were they in?

• Not on this site, but i've gotten it before on another site. I actually don't think I reported him. I think I told him "eew, it's so small! Get it away from me!!" I told him no, and he did it anyways, so..yeah.

What Guys Said 3

• Guys need to watch sending them pics cause
    that girl can be a online police decoy age 45
    they can obtain ones IP number and take action
    against them

• I don't know why guys would do it. I haven't seen anyone on here that's worth giving a pic of ANY KIND to. Then they wonder why some girls are so egotistic and picky. They're making them that way!!

• I'll be the only guy answer and what are dark pics?