• no
    0% (0)38% (3)21% (3)Vote
  • I'm single
    33% (2)62% (5)50% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Girlsaskguys is my little secret. No one knows except two of my friends and my sister. I would never tell my significant others because I mainly talk about them on this site.

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 3

• no, but I don't really have a SO right now, just dating but I am hoping the one I am currently dating turns into a SO

My ex wife found out I used it when I accidently left it open on a question that described my first sexual experience in very graphic detail. it actually caused issues with us. not like it was at the top but I alwasy had to her around GAG.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm single but if i had a gf, i would most likely not want her knowing i use this site. Idk, I guess some of the answers and questions i share are kinda personal

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I didn't tell anyone about me on thise site tel now, and I don't know if I will xD

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• One of my ex's, he didn't care too much to be honest. A few of my friends know, sometimes they ask me a question and I upload it on here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone knows I go on here. I don't have an s o but if I did he'd know.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes because i have no life and my whole life revolves around relationships and asking stupid questions i could easily ask my bf but omg he says im cute does that means he finds me attractive?

1|0
    0|0