Does it get on anyone's nerves when people make statements that everyone on GAG is unattractive and socially inept?

From time to time I'll see people make comments about everyone on the site being unattractive, unable to connect with the opposite sex, and having broken social skills...everyone except for themselves, of course. Those comments sound like the pot calling the kettle black. Does it annoy anyone else when people make comments like that about GAG users?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I use this site for its purpose. It's not for dating or popularity. People can think whatever they want.

What Girls Said 4

• These types of comments do not bother me one bit...and I am also a person who points out that a lot of users here are indeed socially inept, along with a slew of other problems. I believe that is why it is very difficult for me to identify with some of them. Like people who complain about not getting a date, it having friends. Maybe if they didn't sit and answer questions on GAG all day everyday, then maybe their lives would improve. So if someone is giving their opinion about people here, so be it.

• I think many people on GAG have very interesting and beautiful personalities with great insights to life. A place where we seek answers. I would hardly say the majority are 'ugly'. What even counts as ugly?

• Well, no one seems perfect here. I don't consider it much of an issue. All gets equal benefits of receiving and giving opinions.

• Nope doesn't get under my skin

What Guys Said 2

• Everyone here is likely broken in some way. Just like the internet anywhere. I accept this about myself as well.

• Yes they annoy me.