For guys: would you date a girl that's bra size was 36A?

Would you date a girl that's bra size is 36A? Just out of curiosity.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well since everyone here is so nice I guess I'm the bad guy...

If she has a killer face and the most glorious ass that mankind has ever seen, then sure but if not then heck no.

of course personality is a big factor but a relationship without sexual attraction is just simple friendship.

People be like "I only go for personality" If I only went for personality I might as well bang anyone who is nice regardless of age, appearance, gender. which is retarded because that includes family RIGHT? no. Sexual attraction is what sets that relationship apart from others, then you have the personality to make it last.

I might be a douche, well I am so whatever but if my GF can't get my dick hard she's just a friend... sry

Also let dem haters hate on me for not wanting to bang my little sister. people have different preferences and opinions.

anyway, anonymous asker, to some people this might not be as important as all the other people pointed out so don't mind me, I'm just a douche bag who reaaaaaaally likes boobs, minimum C-cup.

What Guys Said 14

• Thats really not much to go on here. I mean if you have small boobs, a shitty personalty then no. If you have a nice personality and I think you are cute then bra size doesn't matter. There are a lot of factors that go into dating besides how big or small your boobs are.

• Yeah this Iaqi woman who is also white she is a brunette and age 19 she has small boobs but she is super smoking hot and she is a 10/10 to me cause she has a really sexy face lol.

• yeah, how shallow do you think we are?

That's like asking a girl if she would date a guy who had a 4" penis. If that's the dealbreaker for you, I would question your priorities.

• Breast size isn't a huge issue for a lot of guys. Personally, I would have no problem at all with a 36A, and I could probably say that most other guys wouldn't mind it either.

• sure but I need to see her face first

• Of course...it is the personality not her breast size that matters!

• short answer: yes

long answer: yes, ma'am

• Yeah that is not a big deal.

• number doesn't matter to us, we literally look at the number and go "ok" that means nothing. the letter is what matters. i wouldn't have a problem with it, as long as i liked her. i prefer c's, anything over a c is a bonus

• sure why not

• Yes I would. Again.

• doesn't matter as long as there's still a portion left in it

• No issue there :)

• Yes i would

• I don't want to date boobs. I want to date a charming girl...if you have have oretty face, you look healthy, nice ass, and curvy..then you are anyway hot.

What Girls Said 3

• She has boobs so that's a big fat YES !

• Heard the like small boobs better haha

• Boobs. Aren't. Everything. I promise you!