What's your ideal dream partner a far as race goes?

No 1...White with blond hair and blue eyes

No 2...Latin with black hair and brown eyes or dark eyes?

No 3...Black with black hair and black eyes?

No 4...Chinese with Black hair and black eyes?

No 5...white with brunet hair and blue eyes or dark eyes, or brown eyes?

No 6...India as in Indian with black hair and black eyes?

No 7... White Red heads all eye color?

No 8... White with brown hair all eye color?

0|0
22|21

Most Helpful Girl

• Number 1. I go gaga over blue eyes. My boyfriend is white with blonde hair and blue eyes.

0|1
    1|1
    • Good call girl

• Show All
    • I'm going to cool down for now. Sorry that I became way too opinionated. I just don't understand why American women don't find black males attractive?

• Oh my dear baby Jesus. Guys. Take a chill pill. Can we not have a debate on my opinion? Sorry that my preference for blue eyes offends you.

What Girls Said 21

• I don't have a race for my ideal partner. I'm attracted to everything. Seriously. If you lined up every guy I have ever crushed on or found attractive, it would look like a little United Nations gathering.

1|5
    0|0
  • Honestly I try to pick one, I couldn't. :) Because each race has its own beauty. For example I don't like blond guys generally, but I can fall into. It just depends on the person. How confident he is, how kind he is, how good hearted he is. If you insist, well there you go number 5 :)

0|3
    0|0
  • Yikes so little love for #6!

I honestly have no preference. I tend to date white guys but that's probably just because I'm exposed to them more. I really don't care.

1|2
    0|0
  • I pick ALL of the above

2|1
    0|0
  • No. 5 for me, I really like brown hair and brown eyes on a guy! My guy fits that. He is white too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am so over all these questions about which race is best in one way or another...ugh.

2|4
    0|0
  • Latin with dark hair and green eyes mmmmmmmmmmmm

0|1
    0|0
  • right, though, like, do you not think the aggressive amount of race questions is a bit OFF, though

1|0
    0|0
    • I just came back on this site. I have not been around here long enough to see how many race threads there are

• oh. Well there are a BUNCH dude it's getting bad.

• If I ha dot choose out of this list, number 5. Brown hair and brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall , dark and handsome. Race is not that important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hum out of your options here I'd say #1, #5 and #8 are my top 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • Middle Eastern- dark hair and dark eyes
    Although I'm attracted to a variety of races.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well out of those...No 4

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care at all actually

0|1
    0|0
  • #3 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • White with black hair and blue eyes.

0|0
    0|1
    • Cool good pick

• Show All
    • nah they're right. China will win

• You will start a fight again?

• Light brown skin and dark brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No 1... White with blond hair and blue eyes are cute and I would date one, but I personally seem to attract the tall, dark type of guys I have no idea why but that's the way it seems to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde and blue eyes

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 21

• Why does white get so many options? Seems like a stacked deck to me. To answer though I love women in general. I love that they come in so many colors and shapes and sizes. I wish I lived in a more diverse area so it would be like a flavorful rainbow.. You can only taste so much vanilla until you get bored of the flavor.. Add in new flavors and the vanilla would be like a surprise again. Ah I <3 diversity. Keeping the world fresh since forever.

5|3
    0|0
    • Well because that race has so many options

• I guess I never considered hair or eye color a type of beauty? I never really differentiated between them so it was weird to me.

• It honestly doesn't matter to me. My dating history has been mostly Hispanic and Caucasian women, but I wouldn't have hesitated to deviate from that had I found the right woman in a different color scheme. I guess my type is just more of a mental thing than anything else.

1|1
    0|0
  • there's so many flavors to choose from. Tbh i can't really eat all da ice cream flavors at once so ill pick random. Choose whatever.

2|0
    0|0
  • *Sigh* another one...I'm depressed now. I'm going to go commit suicide.

2|1
    0|1
  • You left a big category off your list. Mix raced girls can be very attractive. Particularly mixing Asian with other races. Most of the attractive girls I've known were some sort of mix.

#1 type of girl you left off is Asian with green eyes. But it's obvious you weren't thinking objectively when coming up with this list.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one. It's too hard to pick.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like anything that's not fixated on race

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't care too much for race, never have since i'm mixed. Sadly i don't think I've ever had a dream girl in mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasian "looking" doesn't have to be white, i rarely see other races look as good, rarely i see an Indian woman there are a few Asian women eyes color and hair doesn't really matter. rarely i also see a black woman whos very attractive.

0|0
    1|0
  • White girl with a bubble butt, She could be bald-headed for all I care :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 1 I've always wanted

0|0
    0|0
  • Deffo number 3.. with hip !

0|0
    0|0
  • Nunber 1 for sure.

0|0
    0|1
  • All except no. 3, 4 and 6.

0|0
    1|1
  • I'll go with number 2. but I don't limit myself to just this description, I like em all lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Redheads are my weakness

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm Jamaican and I love all attractive women of any kind. But for the ladies why is No.3 being left out? No one find black men attractive?

0|0
    0|0
  • A smouldering hot Latina-American girl or an equally smoulderingly hot English girl! lol

A girl with a little Middle Eastern in her could be cool too. Or a bit of Asian. I can't decide! xD No but the top two are my real preference.

She's just gotta have brown eyes and dark hair. I don't care. I love that look way too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and I'm mostly attracted to white girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chinese with black hair and black eyes! Because I'm the same lol.

1|1
    0|0