Are you sick of people replying first and not even reading your question?

I notice the same people doing this all the time, not just to me, and they don't even bother to use punctuation as they're typing so fast.
Within moments of a question I get a response that is also so obvious they didn't read it as well, never mind the sucky all lower case 5 word long response.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I noticed this very quickly and blamed it on the "bonus XP" for answering first. But I also noticed recently they turned it down to 1 XP where I believe it was more.

But I do notice even without it being the first comment, people barely read questions in their entire contexts at all but they're usually people who "have it out" for the other gender too and their answer becomes a stupid rant.

• You should ask the guy out

• Panda = soulmate? :P

• I just want to be good to my panda :P

• I have my moments... hehe :D :D

• Meh, not really. Of all of the things that bother me here, that registers pretty low on the list. And I try to focus on the good anyways, otherwise I'd probably go crazy and quit the site in a fit of maddening rage.

• Nahhhhhh.. It's pretty much free advertising. I mean that person probably has followers regardless if they addressed the topic of the question or not. These followers may want to answer the question and do it properly.

• I guess "Be the first to share opinion! Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!! " gets people too excited and giddy to write grammatically correct, coherent answers.

• Why would you eat cake?

• To be honest. I've done this a few times lol

• Yes, I like lucky charms.

• Yeah they do it mainly to get the bonus xper points for being first girl/guy to reply.

What Girls Said 10

• Haha oh man…I was going to write something quick and unrelated, but the other answerers beat me to it.

I do notice people do that sometimes. I realize the xper points are a bonus, but it seem silly to answer if you're not even going to take the time to think it through.

• hmm. if their answer makes sense without having needed to read all the content, then i dont see the problem.
    but sometimes theyre just so irrelevant. thats when i get annoyed.

anyway, i believe the best way to avoid this is not to include SO much content in the qs because it puts people off.

but if u really want to, at least break it up into segments to make it easier on the eyes:)

• Being sick isn't fun.
    I know what u mean

• Diarrhea is a killer. Make sure to use extra soft toilet paper so your butt isn't raw from wiping so much.

• Yeah its fucking annoying.

• Sometimes yes like if they are questions I want real and honest answers to. If it's like a random question then I won't mind. I read everyone's question before I reply.

• I'm guilty of short answers.
    Why does it need to be long and drawn out? And why do the descriptions on some questions need to be 18 paragraphs long?

• Oh yes this is annoyingggggg

(Sorry , i do that)

• I'm guilty of occasionally doing this if the question is way too long lol

• I do it if it's a long question. I don't understand why people need to put in so many details. I will automatically give them a terrible response for that.