Do you reply back to people who answered your question?

Also to people who comment on your answers?

I do sometimes, like if I really want to discuss that topic and question. Sometimes I don't but I actually like responding and not being kind of flat and boring online. I like to talk a lot in person and I'm no different online. lol

• Yes of course
    18% (2)59% (10)43% (12)Vote
  • No not really
    0% (0)12% (2)7% (2)Vote
  • Sometimes
    82% (9)29% (5)50% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I like discussing things with people in general, but rarely do I get people to reply back in real life as well as online. Perhaps, I am just not good at it, or I am just a terrible person that everyone just wants to avoid. LOL

I can't say no one reply, close friends do. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to write back to everyone, especially if they give a thoughtful response. But I know I miss some every once in a while (sorry people!!!). :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I will thank a person for taking the time to answer. I may ask for clarification about their opinion. I may correspond back and forth if there is a good conversation there. And I take the time to go back after a fair amount of time (sometimes three or four day, to allow all the chance to respond) so that I can select a MHO.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it requires a response, yes. If it's just a direct answer and I got nothing to say, no.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do it all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to reply to all non-boring replies.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yah, some people leave bland answers but it depends on the questions too.

• I reply to most answers. Only way I won't is if their answer is really ignorant and I don't feel like arguing with a dumbass, they didn't give me room to say anything other than "ok", or there's too many answers and I can only reply to the most interesting ones.

1|0
    0|0
    • Man I dislike those people so much.

• Show All
    • Yep and it's really annoying.

• Murderously.

• Yes of course

1|0
    0|0
  • I respond when they ask me a question in the comment box in order to clarify an opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes and i hope you reply my reply to your reply question... :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what they say so yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I love to talk to people both online and off.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9