Is it OK to hang out with a guy who has a girlfriend?

I started an internship 2 weeks ago. There are other interns at the company, and we've hung out in groups. One guy got my number the 2nd day, and he has texted me every evening since, no exception. He wants to do a movie night (only him and me) this weekend, but he has a girlfriend. It's not as if he tries to avoid mentioning her or anything. Last weekend he went home (his hometown is a couple hours away, and his girlfriend lives there), and he texted me "finally at my girlfriend's place" when he got there. I personally don't have a problem with 2 friends watching movies together, but I've never been in this situation with a guy who has a girlfriend, so I just want to be sure. I'm 22 and he's 20, in case it matters.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would stay away. Don't ruin that girl's relationship please!

What Guys Said 2

• He's probably into you more than his girlfriend.

• You're asking for trouble and a whole lotta drama to escalate
    i would suggest cutting all ties to avoid having these events from cominv true

What Girls Said 1

• Stay away, unless you wish to break them off...be careful though...Karma can be a bitch!