Should profile pics be moderated before they appear?

A few willies appearing lately, so should profile pics be moderated before they appear on here. I am a delicate little flower, and there are enough penises on here as it is !

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao @ Delicate little flower. Don't get deflowered, you delicate little flower.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes they should. It's pretty disturbing and gross. Also, it doesn't make this site look like a nice place for people who dont like that stuff. (sexual images)

• Oh I get who you're talking about, at first I was like "WOAH" but NO ONE has complained about it. I don't know if they will do anything about that, those profiles pics have been on here since I starting using this site.

• As well as making a sarcastic remark on his q, I also reported it right away.

• Really? i didn't see it.

• Ah my innocent little flower.

Yes. Before your delicate little eyes sees them, they should be monitored

• All profile photos are moderated within 24 hours of uploading it.
    Because it doesn't happen very often, approving them BEFORE they're posted hasn't been necessary yet.

As always, if you see that, please report the user from their profile, selecting reason "Profile Image" and we'll be able to take care of it within 24 hours ^_^

• I have not seen a selection of "Profile Image" for reporting. When I saw your post I immediately clicked on the flag to check out the reasons for reporting and still do not see "Profile Image". I guess I would select "Explicit", but that is ambiguous and would probably mean the question/opinion.

• I reported yesterday as well. But there are kids on here, so really GaG should step up to the plate or make it an over 18 site

• Yes, we got the reports, it was taken care of ^_^

What Guys Said 2

• My understanding is that yes, any and all changes made to users accounts are moderated.

If you see something like this in the future, just report that person's account and I'm sure the admins will get to it as quickly as they can.

• Really?

I'm on here all the time and haven't stumbled across any. Then again, I'm not really looking.