Why did they get rid of all of the good topics for gag?

Like mental health, crushes, beauty, religion, movies/music I think was here too.

I think I missed mental health the most since I am so bat crazy lol.
I know I look normal but I am not and I told myself that for 7 years. I am completely psychotic and sometimes it works in my favour and usually it causes me to fail :'(

Most Helpful Girl

• Mental health and religion are very taboo and sensitive topics that cause a lot of controversy.

Movies/music are boring generic questions

Crushes - they are annoying and overused. "does he like me?" blah blah blah.

What Guys Said 4

• No id, i dont understand why some people complain when certain questions are asked frequently though. Something tells me that they removed certain topics because they did not want those questions that are asked frequent to be found or placed somewhere easy to access.

If someone doesn't like a question then just don't answer

• I wish they kept the movie topic. But it seems many people here don't have any sort of knowledge about film.

• Yes, I mourn their departure. The absence of some of those topics has lowered the tone of the conversation. I hope it is temporary.

• Because nobody wants 100 things in a dropdown.

What Girls Said 2

• to condense the topics and get rid of the ones that were not used as much

• Cuz their was too many unnecessary topics.