How come when we go from levels 1-9 we get more points then after we hit GURU the points drop?

Ok, so I've noticed that when you're at levels 1-9 you get more points (more points when you choose best answer, etc.) then when you hit GURU you get less points? I've just noticed this...

Most Helpful Guy

• All I know is that its 5000 xper for amazon giftcard and yesterday it was 4000 I am one day late now I gotta wait a week before I have enough lol.

What Guys Said 7

• Zs far as I can tell, a level 1 earns +2 points for selecting MHO (used to be best answer). So does a level 9. A Guru earns +2 points. A level 1 receiving MHO will receive +5 points, as will a level 9. And, not so amazingly, a Guru receives +5 points. And so it goes. So I don't see any points awarded dropping at any higher level. What makes you believe that?

• Because thats what is says on my account when you get to GURU you'll know what Im talking about

• It's like the gap being rich and poor. The richer you are, the more money that flows into your hands.

• Strage I did not see that was supposed to be the case, I would think everyone would earn the same points selecting MH.

• What? Really? That's extremely silly.

• Is this true?

• I know I won't hit guru

• This is a con like the casinos, which initially make you win to ensure you get trapped :-)

What Girls Said 2