Why are penis size questions not allowed?

How are they spam?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, those questions will be removed as spam.

From the GAG posting guidelines:

"Spam – If you include links or personal information for the sole purpose of advertisement or solicitation, your post will be removed. If the post is just advertisement or solicitation, it will be removed.
    - All penis size questions will be removed as Spam.
    - Questions asking members to rate the appearance of anyone other than yourself will be removed as Spam.
    - Questions asking for opinions on one's art, music, poetry, etc will be removed as Spam."

Penis size questions have been asked a million times and more often than not, just annoy members. So, the admins decided that they should be removed as spam.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because the people who manage this site are narrow minded. Of course guys want to ask penis size questions, it's important to them, but it's taboo, we are all suppose to pretend size doesn't matter, even though everyone except for people in denial know it. Women are self conscious about weight and breast size, but those questions aren't spam.

What Girls Said 6

• Why are boob size questions allowed if penis size questions are spam? What about innie or outie pussy questions? Gag rules baffle me at times.

• they are allowed.

you have my permission.

ask away !

• Okay. Is a 5-inch dick small for a 16-year old?

• Lol ma coco xD

• If they call me, "the tripod" because of my ridiculously huge penis, does that mean all the girls want to have sex with me? Please answer "yes" or "no.".

• They are Dude !
    They're just annoying !

• you beat me too. :P

• My penis size question got deleted because it's "spam".

• I think the spam questions are my favorite.
    They keep things fun. ;)

• I thought they are allowed?

• They're allowed...they've just been asked a billion times and if you search, I PROMISE you that you'll find someone with the exact same age, length, girth, skin color, ball size...whatever your question is I PROMISE you that it's been asked already.

What Guys Said 12

• If you actually use the search function, I *promise* you that any penis size question you could possibly have has been answered here at least 100 times (and likely 100 times this month alone). Do some reading...

• Its because penis size is irrelevant to most women. It has been known forever. Also known is that guys will always be insecure about it and keep asking so many fucking times about it when the answer is usually I DONT CARE JUST USE IT WELL or I CARE (But thats cuz im shallow)

• Because they've been answered a million times. Also at this point men care far more about it than women do. It's irritating too..

• Dude...you are 16...you will get bigger I promise. It is not about your size but how well you use it when you do get have the opportunity to have sex. The guys you see on the p*rn videos you probably watch are the exception. You will be a normal guy. Your penis will continue to grow until you completely reach sexual maturity which is different for all guys buy usually 17-19.

Don't stress out. You will have a great sex life and make a girl very happy. It is ok to jerk off a lot and have some fun until the time is right for you.

Are you able to get off while jerking off? Do you have any friends that are girls or are you just "starting out" so to speak...be honest.

• They are allowed. Maybe it happened because you are underage or because it has been asked too many times.
    Also, you along with other guys need to chill about their size. Did you know that men care and worry about the size of their thing than women do? Yep, it's true. So relax. And you got time to grow.
    Tip: Don't smoke.

• Boob size questions should be spam too its only fair lol.

• I know what you mean, but boobs can never be spam though

• Its not fair and yeah they can yesterday a girl was asking if her boobs were small and clearly they were not she just wanted people to tell her they are big.

• Oh crap they finally banned those questions? That might explain why I don't see them in the live feed anymore.. FINALLY it was long overdue!

• Probably because it's such a played out topic. There are tons of websites that do cover the topic and it's always the same old thing.

• because all respondents are liars

• those moderators are probably insecure about their penis size IF this website is ironically run by men and not woman

• The main problem is that everybody would starting to envy me which would cause a war and humanity would be extinct. That's why it's not allowed.

Love, Chuck

• They've been asked as many times as you've measured it.