Have you ever dreamed about girls ask guys?

Have you ever dreamed about girls ask guys? I have. Fillllllllllerrrrr.

It happens when I'm on the site and fall asleep

Most Helpful Guy

• I dreamed that I knew everyone behind anonymous posts

What Girls Said 5

• I had a dream that someone on GAG removed my question and I got really embarrassed. Another one was when I was at In n Out Burger and someone pointed out that I am from GAG and that I sucked, the end.

• Yeah, I have dreamed about hanging out with some of the people on GaG. It's partly because I always go on before I go to bed haha.

• No. I can't say that I have.

• Nope I haven't

• noooo hhaha

• Remember my dream about me and you travelling to USA together? I dreamt that we stayed in the same hotel room but you secretly went out on a dinner date with ladsin without telling me and left me all alone in the hotel room.Haha.Recently I also dreamt that GAG sent a legal letter to me for not selecting MH for some of my questions.Haha :P

• @Question asker:The comment below is meant for Kangaru.I mean I dreamt about me and Kangaru travelling to USA together.Kangaru and I stayed in the same hotel room but she secretly went out on a dinner date with ladsin without telling me and left me all alone in the hotel room.

What Guys Said 6

• can't say i have

• No I have better things to dream about

• I dreamed that I was hanging out with some people from GaG.

• Yes, I dreamed everyone left G@G and I was the only G@Ger on the site.

• Yes I won't lie I have some crushes on here dvamonae is one of them.

• Not that I can remember.