If you found one of your kids on GaG?

I'd be mortified. Some on here I wouldn't trust near my dog, let alone communicating with my kids !

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had kids I would also be mortified. The questions that some of the 13 and 14 year olds ask is terrifying. I dont comprehend kids that young being sexually active. It just makes me really sad overall. But also some of the users here are super pervs...ugh. I would have to block sites like this if I did have a rugrat.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• lol yeh I'm with u on this one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well that means, I'm a shit hole of a parent but if he or she finds joy in this site, then why not

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • i doubt i'll find my parents on here lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It means I did a good job neglecting them and not giving them enough attention.

3|1
    0|0
  • or what if you've already helped your daughter/son with opinions and they posted it anonymously,...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes and given the opposite advice to what you gave them as a parent lol

• haha!

What Guys Said 6

• Oh God !!! What a scary thought. I will bury myself in sand and try to come out from the other side of the planet as a different person.

0|1
    0|0
  • One of the reasons why in my profile description I don't answer Q's from people under 18. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • In case they are your kids?

• Mmm, no. I live by "treat others how you want to be treated." I don't want people on here talking to my kids even if they are really good answerers and nice people, I would rather they come to me for those issues. I think of it as returning the courtesy to others' parents.

• Arr fair play

• What if any parents gave them MH for one of their sex question...:P

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol .

0|0
    0|0
  • They know all about me.no problem

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel like I might not be doing a good job at parenting. Why can't they ask someone they know and trust? If they have sexual questions then I prefer they ask their friends rather than strangers on the internet.

0|1
    0|0