Why is my question being deliberately ignored on gag? I noticed others questions are answered?

Why is my question on gag being deliberately ignored?

Nope not at all. I hate writing. . Ironically this question gets answered lol

Most Helpful Girl

• What sort of question is it?

The feed gets flooded with rate me and vagina, boob and penis questions daily.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think it would be deliberately ignored. It might just not be something anyone knows how to help with, or you worded your question too long? :) Sometimes it's just the time of day when not as many people are on.

• Probabaly because a lot of people have the same problem and they're not sure how to respond

• Dude. Just post an update link with your question instead of acting like a coy virgin.

• I don't know how to do that on my phone

• Oh poo. Alright, then just type it again and ask.

• I Posted the link on the update

• I will only read about 3 paragraphs, if its longer.Im moving on or it could be another I don't know

• Mine isn't long.. I hate writing long and reading long questions

• Maybe you're asking one of those "does she/he like me" questions -_-

• Nope

• I saw your link and most people here in GaG respond more to questions were they talk about themselves. My personal questions usually get like less than 7 opinions, at best. When I post fun questions I get around 50 opinions :(

• I don't think you are being ignored deliberately. There has to be some other reason.

• I think people reply more to questions that allow them to talk about themselves than ones to help people.

• Um this site was made for helping people

• Um omg like was it?

• Maybe it's too long?

What Guys Said 4

• Could be a factor of things:
    1 - anonymous posters tend to get less attention simply because it makes the question immediately appear more bland
    2 - maybe your question title isn't appealing enough
    3 - maybe your question content is too confusing or wordy/long

• No its probably because it's not a sexually obscene questions which get a lot of responses

• Your question title was far too long. That is what immediately dissuaded me.

Try a shorter title to get people in and then have the bulk of your question in the description.

• We didn't like the question?

• Whats the link to the one that hasn't?

• It is the girls night out one isn't it... I had to read iy 3 times to make sense of what u was asking

• What was your question?