What's your opinion on bias people that ask questions to get answers that agree with them?

And then give someone MH even tho they don't deserve it?

It really annoys me to see these people acting like they're in a playground choosing a football team based on how much the candidates suck up to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally just take it for what it is. I mean some people are adamant and set in their ways. They're going to feel how they feel and think what they want to think. Some people are in denial and incapable of thinking of the big picture or accepting any other perspective. That's not really in my control and I know they are gonna learn someway or another in life.

As far as most helpful, I personally don't really care about that stuff. If I did I guess I could see what you mean though. I don't know I guess I just don't feel the need to stress over something so trivial and out of my control lol. That's my point.

• You're right, I should just ignore it. I do for the most part but sometimes it gets me.

What Girls Said 3

• I think they suck. What the point in asking if you dont want real feedback

• they just want to make a statement

• Those are valid questions as well. Everyone needs reinforcement every now and then

• Not if you're not listening to other people's valid points.

What Guys Said 1

• That they're trying to avoid the dialectical process in an attempt to squelch any possible cognitive dissonance.