What happened to GAG? (filller)?

1. Most helpful is only 2 points now
2. You can only select one topic for questions and not more

I haven't been here for like a week so I didn't even know about the changes at first.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea, it kinda sucks and the rewards went up too. Its now 5000 instead of 4000 for gift cards. I have no idea whats going on and I hope its just a glitch and not forever.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah I could've sworn the amazon card was 4,000 points a week ago, now it's 5,000. And I just got 4,000 too,
    so close -_-

• Crap, now I have to answer more questions before I can get that $200 camera on Amazon? I didn't even realize that, and I thought I saw the old prices yesterday.

• It's also 5000 xper for amazon cards not 4000. If they lower the points you earn why not keep the rewards the same?

• Why do you care?

• The one topic thing is how it used to be back in the good days.

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't change anything for the most part.Ask your question and respond to questions

• Selecting MH on your question is 2 points, receiving MH on someone else's question is 5 points.