Do you think GAGs will become as big as Facebook at some point?

This is a great site. I love how much help you could get let alone the fun sometimes. So do you think it will grow to be an enormous site such as that of other well known companies

Most Helpful Guy

• I see a slight possibility, but I don't think it will happen. The reason why Facebook and Twitter are so popular is because they are used for social, business networking, and advertising purposes.

On GAG, you will see ads for certain apparel stores, make-up, and dating sites, but once you hit a certain xPer level, you don't see them anymore. Plus, you can cash in a certain number of points to have all ads blocked for up to 30 days (or at least you used to be able to). Granted, the majority of users are not regulars and are just here casually, but I would think that most businesses probably wouldn't be to interested in that, as they want to reach the greatest number of people as they can.

What Girls Said 6

• If it does, I'm quitting.

• I don't believe you! :P

• THE END IS NIGH! :P

• hahaha!
      Party hard :-P

• I seriously doubt it. It's not a social networking site, it's an advice site.

• I hope not

• God. I hope not. That will ruin it

• they're two different animals

• I don't think so. Facebook connects people with one another. This is just a help advice site. As fun as it is, it's purpose won't allow it to be that popular

What Guys Said 11

• No way not even close

• No because it's not a communication between friends site or a site where you look for people. It's a Q&A site.

• I dont think it would be ever near that big, i also think that it will ruin the community #becuase #i #hate #these #people

• No as it'a an advice site and not a social networking site. I hope it would never become as popular as Facebook, We'd kiss all the Amazon gift cards good by.

• The interface is a lot like the old Facebook, which makes it addictive. They would be really smart to copy the code make it into social media.

• i doubt it, it requires too much effort compared to FB world of clicking the "Sharing" button.

• It could if the owners decided to change it into a networking site. I think it could be sweet

• If people discover I'm on here it's only a matter of time.

• I already told all my girlfriends you're on here. They all have daddy-issues and are looking for a new father figure. Prepare.

• But keep your mustache where it is, those girls are weak.

• You get first dibs

• Absolutely not. FB caters to many more groups with no specific base while GAG caters to only four.

• lol fuck no

• I don't think thats possible, it isn't that type of website. Simplicity is what people like. People don't want ot think and provide input into something. They want something snappy and easy