If you could change your username?

What will be your new username?
I wish I could change mine. Had this since sophomore year of highschool, I think. College now.

0|0
8|16

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not know about the new girls ask guys website but I do know on the old website that I was able to change my name. I emailed them and they told me that I could only change my name once. they asked me which username I wanted and I gave it to them and it was changed I think about in a day. I don't know about now but it was possible

0|0
    0|0
    • nevermind I just found out that it is possible it really helps to read the frequently asked questions before posting questions like this

What Guys Said 16

• You should contact the admins if you want to change yours :)
    For me, I don't wanna change mine cuz I think I'll be a DmC: Devil May Cry fan forever :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the hell would I want to change perfection?

3|0
    0|0
  • i like my username as it is. its the one i use for everything (if possible) so if you ever see it around, chances are it might be me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Already did change my name, like last year. I changed it from ED209 to llorando, I''m very happy with the username llorando and would never change it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've thought about changing it but I probably won't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pussykilla6969

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't change my username. It's become a part of me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm pretty sure that I should have tapped "it has become". My new phone's keyboard drives me nuts and I'm happy just to convey a point without spending twice the amount of time fixing what it f'd up.

• I would like my new username to be Rocco.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are too many inuendo's related to my name...

0|0
    0|0
  • gagadmin..:) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Something to broadcast my narcissim.

0|0
    0|0
  • U can still change it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd let someone else choose it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouls change to my Twitter username Srirajtrey2

0|0
    0|0
  • Admin was so kind to change my username, and now I'm happy with it. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • should keep it, i also love your picture

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I'd change it to... whodatwhodatIGGY hehehe
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0yOzQjYSmQ

Seriously though... I'm sort of attached to mine now... even though 98% of the population mistakes it for hirakiri/harikari/harikara/harakira LOL.

2|1
    0|0
  • Hmm, guess I'm happy with my username :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Pinfan2 :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you can change it. just contact admin.

i like mine for now...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my name

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna change mine toooooooo :D

0|0
    0|0
  • You haven't changed your username, so you can change it now, if you'd like to.
    We allow everyone ONE change ^_^

Just let me know what you want it to be and I'll be happy to make the change for you!

This info can also be found on our FAQ. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/account

1|0
    0|0
    • As for me, I'm actually still very happy with mine.I may have left off the number or just chose a different number if I were to go back, but I've never felt compelled to change it.

• Thank you~~~ :D