Fellow GaGer's is it just me or are you uncomfortable?

Fellow GaGer's is it just me or are you uncomfortable with the under 18, especially when they are under 17 questions on sex (especially oral), would you date me and rate me questions?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is going to be ironic coming from someone who is under 18, but it annoys me, so that really does say something o.O

• well thank, and i see no irony in it, you just have your head on right, in my opinion.:)

What Guys Said 22

• A little, I guess, but I try to remember I was up to the same hijinx at that age. I don't participate in rating the underage kids' attractiveness, that's wrong on a few levels. But if they have honest questions about sex, I like to think its good that they can come to a forum to ask questions they maybe embarrassed to ask their parents or other older adults in their lives. They have to know to take the advice with a grain of salt, since its the internet and there's no quality control, and its up to us to give responsible but realistic advice. I definitely tread lighter with the under-18 crowd though, and I often skip those unless I'm very confident that I'm giving them the proper advice.

• that's the at that age, it's concrete not with a grain. I think that most on this site dont even look at the age for the most part, now i do because of this

• Yeah, that's true, I don't always remember to check. But I try to look before answering anything to get a sense of who I'm talking to and how to break it down to them. U suppose the alternative is to go 18-plus, but then people will lie about their age and I'll be unwittingly giving away "grown and sexy" folks advice, haha.

• haha, true. thanks

• It depends on the question. Some I ignore some I answer clinically some I skew advice based in their age.

You said something about talking to parents, I certainly couldn't have talked to mine about a lot of this.

Realistically older users on this forum would - on some of this stuff - give better answers than peers

• I agree. Its said when parents aren't open about sex with their children; when its inevitable. The thing is some people don't even pay attention to the age sometimes

• I have once or twice answered not noticing then reported my own answer.

• Why would I feel uncomfortable when under 18s ask questions. I'm glad they are vocal & are mature enough to ask before experimenting.

Apart from appreciating those questions, I find them so cute :D Ofcourse most of them don't like me talking to them if they were a kid lol - one girl told me 'I'm SEVENTEEN' WOW that was SO cute ha ha ha ha

NOW I want to know WHY are you uncomfortable :D

• I kind it extremely uncomfortable when someone under 17 ask about bj's. Didn't you reply to the 13 year old this morning?

• yea, i read it most, most of the responses were ok

• boi yo!!

• I absolutely will NOT rate them in any way/shape/form on appearance, and if I DO decide to answer sexual questions, I make a concerted effort to answer them in as clinically a way as humanly possible.

So yeah, I definitely feel discomfort with them. But like a normal, natural kind, I think.

• Yes i agree, but the mama comes out of me. :)

I'm like parents talk to your damn kids!

• I'm fine with it. They are human and have come of age; I'd much rather try to prevent a set of tragic happenstances than promote "discovery" in the name of being nervous. Mind you I do not rate them and I do admit I'd rather tell them to just "not do it" but will advise as if they were adults simply because with or without my input they will do it.

Obviously as fun as it would be to answer "Would you date me?" it'd be pointless since it's A) illegal and B) I'm in a totally different stage of human development.

• Megahead stage :P, My fear is that most opinions will be given as if they are much older than what they are

• That makes sense. I wouldn't really know how to differentiate because I'm barely human, but I can see where that would be a problem theoretically.

• Hahaha, theory wise

• Well as much as I'd like to agree with you I have to admit that if I had a place I could anonymously ask questions of that manner when I was in my early days of highschool i would have been all over it. Insecurity comes with inexperience I suppose.

Just be thankful it's just "would you date me?" and not "would you fuck me?"

• It's a case by case thing.
    No problem rating 16 and up.

Sex advice, it depends. If they're trying to get freaky, I won't answer. If it's basic high school sex questions. I will

• What do you consider high school sex, and do they state there age All the time?

• Age isn't as important for rates as it is how old they look I suppose.

High school questions.
      "Will it hurt?"
      "Can I get pregnant if___\?"
      "If I have sex, will he like me?"

But if they're asking for actual sex advice, I pass

• I agree. I do give out sexual advice. just yrtreat it like my kid, because its inevitable.at my updated ook

• Very uncomfortable.

• They DO het on my nerves but then, it is those 17-18 yr olds who is the target use group of this website...not me. So I chose to ignore.

• If someone under 18 asks a sex question or a 'rate me'. I won't go anywhere near it.

• I try to avoid those and stick to 18 and up.

• Doesn't bother me since 16 year olds have sex in real life so they might as well have their questions answered on oral or whatever else it is.

• I was expecting you to say "I will destroy you"

• No, you have a right to.your opinion, ut look at my update. That's what prompted me to ask the question. hahave no problem answer them, some just sadden me

• I dont care why pretend like they aren't having sex. Cause they are.

• I'm not pretending anything,, and question was not just geared towards sex

• Do what I do and ignore them and have a rice crispy treat! :D

• Haha, I don't mind giving advice; its just some topics I find disturbing

• I see what you're saying. Under 18 still seen as a kid and asking sexual related questions to adults does seem awkward, reason I just pass on those, haha

• Look at my update

• Yeah I kind of do and also feel bad giving them sex advice.

• I think a lot of them are really older pervs trying too get attention

• I do find it very uncomfortable, if they answer/ask anything sexual, it makes me cringe a little. It's also cringey when guys reply to the rate questions...

• I agree, it was a 13 year asking that question and would you date me. O.o

• yeah i get a little weirded out.

GOOD GOD 13 wtf. What's she trying to do, see whos a pedophile?

• Errmmm not good. But I am sure that certain popular Gaggers will love the chance.

• it was like 2 mins ago the last question I looked at.. thats an epidemie

• yep, i think anyone under 18, shouldn't be allowed to ask sex questions

• I think GAG must limit those topics (ex:Sexual Behavior) for underage.

What Girls Said 15

• Yes, that's why I was so uncomfortable when I learned that they lowered the minimum age to 13, simply because of the sexual questions. Of course, anyone can just lie about their age but still...it bothers me. But no users under 18 are allowed to ask "how to" sexual questions.

As a mod, the rule I follow for myself is, if the topic wouldn't be covered in a high school sexual education course, then they shouldn't be asking it. So referencing your examples, if an under 18 user asks for sex tips (that are unrelated to using protection or their sexual health) then it should be removed. So, asking for oral sex tips or anything like that is a red flag. If you see questions like that please report them so the admins will be notified.

As far as the "would you date me" questions from users under 18, not much can be done about that. Those questions are allowed regardless of age. I agree though that a 13 year old asking that here is very inappropriate. I saw that question but there was nothing I could do. It saddens me to see a 13 year old so worried about how she looks and getting dates though.

• Yes, it is definitely sad to see that someone that young is asking about sex. However, I can't really get mad at this site on it's own. Because, if wasn't this website that they came to, it would just be another one. At least here, they do put up the ages so the person asking knows how old the person answering is. As opposed to not knowing at all. Also, even if this site didn't exist. They'd still be exposed to this stuff from people at school or learn about it on t.v. or movies or in books. All that stuff is everywhere, so as sad as it is that a 13 year old would even think of having sex (because, that's just way too young to understand what it really means) or worry about there looks. At least they have this place to ask questions about it and have some kind caring and decent people to answer and hopefully lead them away from doing that. As opposed to not having anyone to guide them at all.

• I think a lot of these questions get really repetitive, especially the would you date me kind. I think GAG can help boost their esteem and so on, so I just let it be. I mean I was more of a late bloomer sexually so yes it does surprise me occasionally, especially 14 year olds giving bjs and such.

• I saw the question that you're referring to this morning, and your answer of course, and yeah I agree. I was kind of surprised to learn that the minimum age to sign up was lowered to 13, from 16. I know that kids will lie about their age and whatnot, but still. It's a little unnerving to see a 13 year old asking if guys would date them!

• Not uncomfortable, I just think there is a lot they shouldn't be reading or discussing on here. There are a lot of ways they could get into trouble on this site and I think most are probably too naive to be on here. This doesn't go for all under 18's but most. When I read that some of the kids are only 13 it makes me cringe. That's just me though

• Thats why I asked this question, c bc a 13 girl asked am I cute and would you date me. I cringed

• I am pretty uncomfortable. Especially just today i saw the question related wıth the 13 year old girl. She is just a kid. And i find this very inappropriate.

• Yes that's what prompted me to ask this question, thanks

• It depends on the content, but yeah a little. But I mean, the reality is that teenagers have sex so I guess it's something to get used to.

• Yes, it makes me uncomfortable. Lately I've noticed some eating disorder topic trends from under 18 users.
    Therefore I try not to look at them...

• Im sorry bubb, keep your head up :)

• Calm down, no need for the attitude. As someone who struggled with bulimia for years, I try not to look at the ones that are encouraging eating disorders... Ya know, like tips/tricks. If someone WANTS help, I want to help and I will read those ones. If someone wants tips, I don't want to look because it makes me uncomfortable. I know how the mind of a disordered individual works and I know that if they're asking for tips, they have no interest in hearing about the health risks. I've tried to help people like that and they just want to argue and have no interest in recovery.

• You shouldn't have need to say that. You can hear it in the wording. Keep strong B

• I'm not that uncomfortable with the ratings, other things, a bit.
    Also kinda depents on how much under 18 they are.

• I don't care much, look up here ^ for the reason why. I hear classmates talking about it so it doesn't faze me anymore.

Though to be honest I'm kinda jealous sometimes.

• Yes I'm a little uneasy with it.

• What makes me uncomfortable about the under 18 users is when I ask a sex related question and they answer. Like for example I had asked, "when was the last time you had sex? " A under 18 user responded talking about threesome! O.o

• Now that is disturbing and I hope that person was not serious. O.o :(

• Yes! I completely agree. I've said this before and no one agreed with me

• It doesn't matter what you say, GaG has made up their minds to open their gates to those underaged kids. They will come flooding in with more sexual questions.

I just saw this rate me/date me? question post and she is 13 and this over 40 person said he would date her if he wasn't that old. What the F... ? This is what I wouldn't want for my kids in future to come to forum like these ones, where perverts are lurking and chatting with them.

• yes, that's why i asked the question, because i saw that question as well

• I'd need to see his comment which from your description could veer from creepy as hell to encouraging and appropriately put in context. There's a difference between panting like a dog wishing you were young enough and saying you're pretty for your age and I'm sure if I were a boy in your class I'd be interested.

• She's a child for christ's sake. There can be no more justification such as being polite. He also talks about sex a lot in here. GO figure.

• They want to be in the show Murry thats why. They trying to be baaad.