What it takes to get banned from GAG for life?

What does it take for a sweet average guy to get banned from Gag forever and ever?
I'm a rebel and i want this to be my latest achievement

Most Helpful Girl

• Pedophilia, basically.

I'm not trying to make a sick joke or w/e here lol, I've known this to happen on this website, there have been pedophiles, and they have been banned permanently.

• way back in like, early-mid 2000s, I've been told, the mods & admins here set up basically a covert ops team where they busted a real-life child groomer, which is sooooo cool

• No no, I'm a rebel but that's too extreme. That's just sick

• Every site should have that

What Girls Said 5

• Ask panty-boy.

• Is that even possible, can't you just start a new account

• Well don't get all friendly with the mods/admin. Ask a lot of controversial questions like Peace.love.Couture does. :)

• Be really obnoxious and spam the site

• Are you khaysundei or RexXille? :P

What Guys Said 4

• You have to post some really fucked up stuff.
    Just being an asshole doesn't do anything other than get a few posts deleted.

• Thank you sensei!

• It really is a great site. The overall lack of censorship is why I actually stick around.

• You would have to purposefully and directly harass the users or repetitively abuse the website for months. It requires a constant stream of the same thing across multiple accounts. >_<

• So it's actually possible? I don't see how they can know it's you.

• But they wouldn't want to ban the wrong person though

• Unless you closely resemble someone who only make threads on one subject involving illegal behavior or outright hate or PMs people disturbing material you're safe. Of course if you do you won't be missed. Win/win!

• show your Dick... hahaha..

• Spam the site with illegal products. Basically something involving the law, and a relentless approach where the only option GAG has is to block you by your IP address.

• You can get a new computer though right

• Lol You don't need to change computers to change an ip adress, use a VPN. I'm from Africa and I use netflix because the VPN makes it look like I'm accessing the site from a location in America.

• I think there's no way to completely get banned.always something you can do to get around it.