Have you ever felt that were being stalked on GAG?

I'm talking about someone who always comments your answers. This person also tries to draw your attention to them if you're talking to another user.
Has this happened to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. But it would be cool for someone to care about what I have to say but in a non-stalker way haha

What Guys Said 10

• Nah not since the old GaG before mods and all that. I used to get creepy messages by girls AND boys. Ever since they cracked down on that stuff I haven't felt stalked very badly. I kind of miss the attention of it..

ADMIT IT TO ME NAO ALL MY NINJA STALKERS ON GAG!!!

• Listen, just because I cut off locks of your hair when you're asleep and preserve them in brine doesn't mean I'm stalking you okay?

• I don't really feel so because I don't really pay much attention to usernames.

• I have a dumb ass mailing me everyday

• NO, but chances are i'm the stalker if it's a cute Asian girl or hot blue eyed blonde chick!!! G EHA HAHAHHHHKKKK! H! H! H! H! HHHAHA, a girl blocked me for that though... (-.- )

• I would love a stalker. Such a DHV :)

• I CAN'T STALK YOU, HABIBI. I need to stalk someone who would feel uncomfy by it and then post a question like this one. DUH.

• Exactamente. WOULD NOT WORK!

• I got too many fans on this site, few stalkers

• Not really no

• I had a few random gals message me "nice pic" lol that was when I had my abs up. I guess not too many girls like backs haha.

• No way. No one would stalk me. If there is someone, I would love to know why on earth they would choose to stalk me

What Girls Said 6

• No...but I would like to do this to someone. I NEED THE RIGHT PREY THOUGH.

• No but I'd love someone to be that interested in me lol

• Yes I had a stalker for a bit. then one day he slipped up & forgot to post anon Bang he got blocked. hahahahahaa

• RedThread stalks my Q&As.

Betcha he'll comment on this.

• I bet he stalks you in a good way.

• Ugh.. The embarrassment..

Well good thing only creepy people are stalkers..
      As an upstanding individual I simply make persistent observations :)

• That's right. You're merely curious about what I, your fellow GAGer, have to say.

Don't worry, I stalk you too.

• No but a lot of the same people answer my questions if I'm anonymous or not

Plus you are exaggerating on the word stalking.

• No. (Filler, motherfucking filler!!)