What annoys you most in GirlsaskGuys?

Lol I am curious ! Go anonymous if you wish. I hardly go anonymous actually as I might be spotted anyway.

I actually like GaG cuz you can ask almost anything without being judged.
And I like that many people are honest with each other. No bullshit.

• Obvious/Pointless Questions (questioner knows the answer before asking or hidden motive questions)
  • Questions that pop into the wrong category ( e.g. Can't you pick something as simple as that?)
  • Rate me Questions (How do I look compared with others? or rate 2 strangers, which looks better)
  • Religious people / questions (atheist/religion debate) | racist/derogatory questions
  • Other - Please explain or Nothing annoys me
Anonymous male have pointed out:
"People who don't use a line break and try to jam all 200+ words into one paragraph."

yep, that is very annoying lol.
I'm sure the single stacking posts are the most annoying to all now.

Most Helpful Girl

• - Gender-generalizations / gender-bashing

- Race-related attraction questions

- Lack of proper sex-ed

- Anything about "alphas" and "betas" and generally the whole "brospeak" ("mirin", "doe", "jooooocy", etc.)

- Slut-shaming

- Virginity-obsession

- Extremely obvious questions ("He said I'm cute, what did he mean?", "I went to a brothel and got a BJ from a hooker, was this cheating?", etc.)

• ALL THIS STUFF

• Lol, don't forget "feels" we've all had those "feels"

• Thanks for MH. :)

What Girls Said 34

• Rate me questions, whiny guys who comment on every female answer acting like a jerk- if you hate women why are you here? Users who aren't helpful at all and clearly only post for points, all the trolls, brospeak, gender-bashing, and just the overall ignorance of some people.

• "He looked at me.. Does this mean we're soulmates?"

"Is my 8" penis too small?"

"How do you have sex?"

"I'm 13, am I pregnant"

...and any of the gender hating.

Cheating questions. If you have to question it, YES ITS CHEATING.

• A and C drive me up the wall most days. Like enough already. I don't care if you are hot or not. Learn to love yourself. The same people asking the same questions OVER AND OVER. we all know who they are, and the classic " is my dick too small?" I don't know and I don't care lol.

• the fuckin trolls on here.
    theyre usually the start of all the other problems...

• i absouletely hate it, when there's this sign comes up every damn time, of the comment/opinion being too short. i mean wth is the problem with this system lol..it just sooo annoying sometimes :P

• The rate me questions. GAHD.

• Questions related to race
    "I am from India, will you date me?"

Rate me questions
    "I think I am ugly but please rate me"

Questions having PAINFULLY obvious answers-
    "I called this girl a slut. Why did she start crying?"

ARGH!

• That I am severely lacking in the poison and dynamite needed to adequately deal with Troll problem...

and that despite my best efforts, people still cross those bridges and feed them anyways...

• The obsession with "hotness"

Which of us is hotter?
    What country has the hottest people?
    What city has the hottest people?
    What race has the hottest people?
    What's the hottest hair color?
    What's the hottest hot hot hot?

• When no one answers my question. I am going through this problem right now, it is so frustrating! ! :(

• ohhh.. ok lemme look and answer your question. give me some time ! i always welcome strangers asking me anything.

• Well thank you very much! That helps me a lot, really. :)

• I honestly just get annoyed only under 18 years old questions. Some of them are very disturbing. The rest if I don't like, I just skip.

• When people ask if they should get back with their exes.

• What's worse is when they are in a new relationship and they want to visit their ex or something like that. Obviously its not a good thing to do. If there were feelings before those feelings could very well come back.

• lol yeah. It's literally common sense to leave your exes as exes haha. You should see my face every time I read a question like that lol.

• 1.rate me questions
    2.too short/too longs title/description
    3. When people try desperately to change my opinion, being bitter at the same time. It's my freaking opinion about a thing (religion, orientation, attractiveness, hair, eyes etc) so stop trying to make me change my mind.I respect people's opinion even if I do not agree with them.I'd rather shut up than to argue with that person over and over for something that none of us will give up on
    4.Anything from Greek alphabet combined with gender (alpha, beta etc)
    5."Women are shallow.And mean. And they make fun of some guys"etc. Don't put us all in the same category, please. Just because you (not you personally haha) ran into bitchy, shallow girls doesn't mean we're all
    like that
    6.The new GAG appearance. I liked it with girls opinions on the left and guys on the right.

I am sorry for everyone who feels offended by this, I'm not being mean.I just want to be honest.

• heterocentrism :(

• the site name itself is girlsaskguys not girlsaskgirls.

• Are there structural changes do you think that would help?

• nah. I'm not really even saying there's anything wrong with it, I understand thats what the website is for. When I tell my friends about it I say 'on the het dating site I use...' lololol. I wouldn't want it to change, I guess. It just annoys me is all

• QAs that are:
    - seeking a validating answer, rather than an honest one.
    - bitter and/or unreasonable
    - just generally annoying

• Pointless and ratings. Now imagine them both on the same question. Nuhhhh

• Option A, definitely, especially when they just want you to confirm a opinion they've already formed.

• Naming them is against the rules ;)

• Oh I don't like the questions that ask for something that is already know to the question asker also rate me questions they are annoying.

• i voted A! i often see a lot of question which have an obvious answer

• the rate annoy me but i just over look them now

• Would xx race like another race xx
    Racist qns

• I hate "Rate Me " questions with a PaSSion. Lol

• The new update, with a new tab for everything and different girls/guys order in answers.

• I don't like this new layout.

• The fact that they banned the spam questions. Honestly, they were entertaining.

• pointless question are num 1

• Religous people mainly christians acting like they are better than everybody. They are hypocrites. Forcing their beliefs on orber people online who are not christian.

These users on here saying under 18 is too young to talk about sex when most of those people started f*cking at a young age acting innocent

Questions that are obviously statements
    black man and woman asking how come this race won't date me as if they are obligated to date them.

people who just comment on every answer because they are angry but they never answer the actual question itself because they are cowards and they do not want any replies.

stupid obvious questions and people answer their own questions.

woman and man on here who look for fat acceptance. man trying to put woman on a guilt trip asking if you would date me because they are fat.

obvious plus size woman asking if men like skinny girls or curvy girls when does woman are fat not curvy

• According to all the questions this website is now like yahoo answers, which has improved in my opinion. there used to be a lot of trolls on Yahoo Answers but they are going away gradually it seems that they have all come on this website

• hahaha, well it's good girls really DO reply here. it's good to have their opinion and point of view. we guys can be shortsighted often.

• The 'rate me' and penis size questions.

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 36

• -Repetitive questions about the same thing (looking at you, penis size.)

-People who ask questions not to get legit answers, but to be reassured by someone like-minded. (Generally butthurt dudes asking why women are so terrible.)

-Vaguely detailed questions looking for specific answers. (Would you date a girl who was 5'5, 120 lbs, brown hair, brown eyes? "WHOA, small world! I KNOW that chick!)

-Disrespectful attitudes from moralists (I understand you love your religion and live your life according to it. But these folks need to understand that your way is not the "RIGHT" way, its what you BELIEVE is the "right" way. Religion is not proven fact, its just a belief system. If you're steered by that, that's your business, but don't impose it on others. Respect that others may hold a different view, and that view is no more or less valid than yours.)

• hey good points ! your answer is contender for Most Helpful against SaVes'. lol

and actually Christians aren't supposed to force others to believe us. even Jesus didn't do that. so, my apologies if anyone u met have done that..

• Guys crying that they can't women and asking why, then when they get a rational answer they bash the person answering. I won't name anyone.

• The useless blocking system.

I block "Joe Blow". Great, I can't see his questions in the Live Feed.
    Until someone shares an opinion. Then I click on that. And it takes me right into the "Joe Blow" question.

Kinda defeats the point of blocking.

• All the comments and questions and arguments that reflect the disappearance of all moral values from society. Cannot stand it.

• wow
      the answer of it all

• I guess I am old fashioned and don't even belong here. In any case, I also believe that modernity does not mean that you change the laws of religion and social morals.

• People who state an opinion, get annoyed when no one agrees with their opinion. People who troll. People who ask questions for no reason other than to start a flame war.

I think everyone managed to get everything else I missed.

• " OMG rate this picture, Im a 10 right? Nah but my friend is ugly she's a 2" anything along those lines

• -Guys constantly complaining about how they hate that they were Born a Male, And how women have it so much easier in life compared to them.

-Relationship questions where people write like 300 paragraphs explaining there situation and asking "What does this mean"?/"Does he or she like me"?

-When you ask a question and people start arguing non-stop back and forth on one of the answers until your tempted to Block both of them just to make it stop.

• gay bashers= im not gay, but everyone has a right to love and freedom to me

opinion sharing Christians & other believe systems= we have our own believes and you have yours. respect them. I don't pass judgment on what you believe but im not going to change your opinion on your believes just like you won't change mine.

bitchy guys= so she didn't like you, so what. that's 1 out of 3b other woman out there right?

• true that, well im a christian but we're not suppose to judge others or belittle others in religion. so i apologise for what theyve done.

• don't apologize bud, there are just some people out there who pass judgment and try to "save us" I don't have a problem with Christians at all its just the judgmental ones

• Yea people who try to jam 200+ words into one paragraph is really annoying cause its kinda like reading a book with no chapters, they are so bad and also I hqte all the typos in theur answers or questions they are so bad i mean can't they just type correctly or are they just retarded i mean how hard is it to read wjat you have typed to make sure there are no mistakes. These people are just retards they need to learn how ti type and to answer or ask a question properly. Some may say the missed school ya know?

• Seeing people cross post the same freakin' questions like 6 different times, only slightly changing the wording.

Also, girls constantly asking questions about "just being friends".

• Generalizations.

Nothing bothers me more that those. And they're plentiful.

• I hate how much people argue. I think it's stupid that on a simple question two people will disagree enough to start a huge argument over nothing. It's the internet. No one knows anyone else and as far as I'm concerned no ones opinion matters enough to aggravate me

• Hmmmmm nothing really bothers me all that much but I would have to say i don't like to when people complain about the "rate me" questions because if u don't like them then why are u looking at them? Why are u complaining lol? Just seems ridiculous to me

• how so many questions that involve does he/she like me with such little information given, or when something so simple happens.

Like "he/she said __, they usually say it in a different tone. Does he/she like me?"

• How serious some GAGers take opinions/ Can't pick up on a sense of humor. :)

• The idiots and the same repeat questions over and over and over.

• Nonsense down votes for things like favorite color or your religion.

• Anti religion questions that seem to just hate all religions for some reason and determined to get there point across.

• trolls (people who start shit for no apparent reason), whether it be an asinine question or someone who flames (hate speech)

• Out of the ones in your poll, A.
    But the thing that annoys me tho most over all, is the shity mods and admins.

• Do you like me questions, with like no information. Its like... maybe?

• No rating please..
    If you are confident in yourself, you are attractive always by the way

• Voted C . Everyday for a MONTH STRAIGHT, someone wants to get rated and its annoying.

• In general I find most community forums are filled with the Obvious/Pointless questions, generally posted by paranoids who want are looking for a validation.
    And they completely piss me off!

• I don't know and idc '-'

• *points to Sherlocked's answer"

• Not much actually, nothing really sticks to me so I'm annoyed by only a few

• E

This new interface...

• Gender difference questions are good slut shaming is alrite. I'm not a fan of obvious questions.

• The update..hhaha

• More from Guys
    6