So I found out I am home alone tonight. Is there a subtle way I can ask a guy to come over and spend time with me?

I've only been hanging out (making out and fooling around) with this guy a month. It be nice if he could come over and I don't know 'spend time with me' is there a subtle way I could ask him seeing as it's really short notice?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Ya, it not like trying to convince a girl to come over. Just tell him you're home alone and you want him to come over.

• I'm home alone and having trouble getting my bra off. Could I trouble you for some help? (ok maybe not too subtle)

I'm home alone tonight but if you were here I wouldnt' be... :-)

• Just do it randomly, say im gonna be bored tonight wanna hang out at mine and make out for awhile

• Not if you want him to understand what you're saying, no.

Let me be as clear, as you need to be...
    SUBTLE DOESN'T WORK.

• Talk to him some non-sense stuff. Then switch the subject and ask him if he is usually affraid of the dark when being home alone. He will answer. Then you can say "it's kind of creepy to me, cause all my folks left tonight i'm home alone and i have no one around to talk to all night."
    See how he reacts to that and what he says. Upon hearing that, if a guy is interested he sees the opportunity to spend the night with his girl, and since you already said you want someone to spend the night with, he should playfully hint at wanting to come over and "protect" you. So you can say "then it's done, you'll be my superman" :P
    Just be playful about it.

What Girls Said 3