Why do Indianguys say that they have it hard when dating when in fact hispanics do?

I always hear Indian guys complain that no one wants to date them when there are MANY girls that like them but for us Hispanics is VERY rare to have girl (who isn't hispanic) who likes you.

It's seems we are at the bottom lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Indian guys often have it hard, because they fetishise white women, and yet culturally they are about 600 years behind white women.

• Not hard as Hispanics even Hispanic girls want Indian guys

• The next time an Indian guy comes by and wants to know why his marriage proposal to a complete stranger he wasn't even dating, was rejected... we'll send him to you for a history lesson, yes?

• Hispanic want indian guys lol bro you're smoking something. Have Never seen that and I live in NYC. Latinos get way more ass

What Girls Said 9

• You have it completely wrong.
    And it doesn't matter your race, what matters is your face!
    If you're cute you're cute, race has nothing to do with it and there are PLENTY of sexy Latinos out there

• If you aren't Indian you can't speak upon how difficult it is for them, and vice verses. I have seen more Hispanics with different ethnicities , in comparison to Indian guys

• I agree with this
      +1

• Nope many young hispanic girls like black thugs, nerdy white guys or nerdy Indian guys and most Hispanic guys here are no different you also see rocker, emo, etc kinda of Hispanic guys but many are single cause girls want white guys or anything that isn't Hispanic cause it's bad to be hispanic right now in the US

• well it might just be they want something different, but i don't think its like that in most places. Where i am hispanics get love

• That is soo not true. I am Australian, white, and I would gladly date a Hispanic guy, like god damn those accents.. Mmmmm Mmmmm... There are a lot of women that would date a Hispanic guy. As I am sure there would be a lot of women that would date an Indian guy (though personally i wouldn't, I don't know why, just not my thing). It all comes down to the type of woman, and to the guys personality and how the woman reacts to that.. or in the case of really shallow women, the guys appearance and wealth.

• Well you are from Australia so you don't how hard we have it here in the US

• There is bound to be some women there who would date Hispanics. We are everywhere, you just have to keep looking.

• Why are you saying that? I don't think Hispanics as a "down"category...Infact I find them more likeabe than Indians! Maybe it's just you who thinks that, and I don't believe that girls don't date Hispanic people.What is up with nationalities and all? But I do believe that Indian guys do complain about not being dated...

• That's strange to say that. Hispanics are mostly into their own kind because of the culture.

I suppose the girls just want to be someone different than their own. They got tired of the same thing day in and out.

• You just want someone like the girls they have. :P

• Yes and many moms brainwash their kids to go after white guys but many want any guy that isn't Hispanic simply cause we are at the bottomlol I really starting to dislike my group

• lol. Forget about skin colour for abit. Is your personality average?

• LOL That's just where you are.

• A lot of Indians and Hispanics look a like. Don't worry we are all in the same boat.

• So then why do Indian guys do better? You know A LOT of Hispanic girls drool over Indian guys but you don't see any Indian girls liking Hispanic guys.

It's about who makes more money or how is assumed to make more money and Indian ways win against Hispanics hints why I dislike my group

• Nothing wrong with your boat

• What, is this some kind of pity contest or?

• No importa la raza, lo importante es qué tamaño lo tienes, y si lo sabes usar.

What Guys Said 11

• What similarities do you find in Indian and Hispanic guys?
    No one is at the bottom.
    It's the "personality" which will get you the girls not your race.

• Not really cause girls automatically assume you are poor before they get to know but a Indian guy is already assumed to be educated and successful

• Not true at all my friend.
      If you earn a good social and financial status by getting a good job, they'll come to you as well.
      You've just met wrong girls who are mostly gold diggers.

• It's possible it's just you having the problem, not Hispanics in general.

• Most of the "Indian guys" on this website say shit like "girl you're so hot and spicy you're like a pakora" (not kidding, this one dude actually said that). No shit they have a hard time dating.

Anyway, I don't know what the fuck is up with this shit, but the western world is far too obsessed with race. Get over it

• What kind of competition is "Least Desirable" anyway?

• I am an Indian living in Europe - Poland, for me I feel its more of racism here rather than giving priority, girls here would tend to go for white guys... or may be someone hispanic as well..

I dont know how it is in US though

• Are you high or trying to be funny?

• Indian guys will complain because they are selective. Someone Im supposedly with, her mom dont like me because Im not hispanic, and only wants a hispanic for her daughter, and will mess up each and every attempt she has (mind you she has no backbone)

• See what did I just said Hispanic girls date ANY race cause to them it's "dating up" are you Indian by any chance

• "Im portguese and indian. my so-called latina is still pining for her ex, her mom dont like me because Im not rican. today is suppose to be my 8th month"

Let me guess your mom is the Portuguese you see Indian CAN date other races but Hispanic guys can't and I'm guessing your girfriend is a white Rican? If so that would explain a lot since Ricans LOVE their culture while Mexicans don't (most Hispanic girls here in TX are Mexican) and are brainwashed by their mothers to date nonmexican/hispanc.

Ricans are cool but Mexicans are self haters

• no she's rican and equadorian. her ex is white. Her mom is Mormon and wants only Latina for her daughter! I really dont wanna talk about it I haven't slept well in 5 days

• That may be your experience, but as someone who is also Hispanic I don't agree I do not think we are at the bottom as we put it. I think that many girls find Hispanic guys attractive.

• i agree

• " I think that many girls find Hispanic guys attractive."

Mostly Hispanic girls but the pretty ones chase white guys or other races hints why most half Hispanic kids have a hispanic mom but not the other way around either way Indians get A LOT of hispanic girls but Indian girls don't even give us a second look we are at the bottom

• Well thats your opinion mate, and I wish you the best going forward.

• yes and i think its Same for foreigners living in india..

• Wow bro you're a pussy. Latinos are biggest interracial caters out of all minorities. Look at statistics you probably have no balls and can't get a girl

• By the way dude. I have never in my life seen an indian dude with a white girl. But in NY you see a bunch of white girls with Colombian and Puerto Rican guys. I think you're insecure. Because if you go even on dating websites the second most popular preference is Latino guys. Look at statistics, 30 percent of latino men marry out, the highest number of minority men to marry out

• it's rare for a non hispanic to like you? ok so? most people date within their race. deal with it.

• Not Hispanic girls they date EVERY race lol So you are wrong it's cause Hispanics are seen as poor