Have you left GAG and then decided to come back again?

Why did you leave and then change your mind again?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I've just faded out at times. Then I fade back in. Maybe I'll fade out again and fade back...

• I deleted my first account because of drama shit.. I came back because there are people I wanted to keep in touch with.

• I left cause of certain reasons
    plus didn't like the set up
    but i came back now this is cool
    so i don't know what they did
    but it's been improved lot

• No. But I have considered leaving once or twice before.

• I get bored with it. Come back later, give people some goofy answers and get bored again. It's a vicious cycle

• yeah, i left because there were better things to do in life. i occasionally came back to ask questions. but now im staying for the time being cos it keeps me occupied

• Well I had an old account that was banned. After that I kind of lost all motivation to come on the site. So I gave the people who I wanted to stay in touch with my information. Then recently a friend of mine got me back into it.

• Who would ban the panda?

• Eh there was a day where they removed like enough answers to take away like 700 xper or so and at that point I realized I was going to be banned. So I just stopped caring. Since then i've improved lol

• I have but without deactivating my account, I was way too lazy to bother to do that.

• Left as in didn't get on for a few months, yes. Never deleted an account tho.

What Girls Said 11

• I've never actually cancelled my account - I had this one since 2008. But I have left for a few months at a time, because I got bored.

• No, but I think I'll be leaving soon. There is a lot going on here that I'm not fond of and I would rather focus my energy on things in the real world :P

• Noooooooooooooooooo!!!

• This would make me sad :(
      I hope I haven't driven you up the wall!

• Yeah just take a break don't leave. You are one of the good ones :)

• Well apparently I made this in 2012….I didn't remember that lol.
    So I guess I left and I honestly don't remember how I stumbled across here again haha

• No. If I did leave, I'd stick to it.

• My darling harakiri, while you do post a lot of sarcastic answers to questions, I have seen you posting very helpful and insightful things as well. You know where to draw the line and I have no qualms about you:)

• Yes. If I feel it adds to my stress Ieave, if it distracts me from stress I come back.
    Sounds crazy, but it makes sense to me ;P

• If I did ever leave Id probably come back lol

• i don't purposefully leave but just periodically take a hiatus :)

• Yupp, bored and needed some answers to a question

• I forgot that I was a member, remembered, and I came back. It looks so new and scary...

• Yeah. I was lamebabe before, deactivated, but then realized that it's summer break and there isn't much to do during the day sometimes so I came back temporarily

• Why are u hiding?

• I wondered where you went! Are you just anon now?

• No, I'm rarely anon. We talked briefly very recently, bellegirl lol

• Yes i happens sometimes.