If someone is sending you nasty messages and constantly be mean to you on GaG, what do you do?

I don't want to go into all the details, but if somebody is sending you insulting messages and being mean to you on here, how can I stop that happening?

I know you can block people which I did but I think they just used another account and started doing it again.

I'm not really sure what to do. Any help please? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Or just tell me who and I'll arrange for a toilet and fuel dump above their house :-) xx

• lol that made me smile :)

What Guys Said 4

• You can report them to GAG, and let them address the issue. If the harassment continues, I'm sure GAG will somehow prevent this user from contacting you in the future.

• If you know some big hard guys, use them as long as the help does not require you to pay a physical bill you do not want to pay. If you know a cop, ask him to have a "quiet word". If you know a lawyer, ask them to send a legal letter. You are now in the world of who you know, not what you know, life begins.

• It was me everybody. It was me. My bad. I didn't take my meds today :P

• Don't get why anyone would send you nasty messages :( you've been really awesome on all the posts I've read. I'm new to this but just keep blocking and reporting it must be easier for you to block than it is for them to create a new account :3

• Thank you :) I don't even really know who she is and I tried just chatting with her to begin with but I just got abusive messages back :S
      Hopefully reporting her will help :)

What Girls Said 7

• Wow how rude. I am afraid that will happen to me. I try to be polite but some people dont agree with me which is ok. I just hope no one will bully me like they have bullied you. I am so sorry this is happening. I would definitely contact an admin and dont confront the person and do not respond to anything they say.

• Thank you :) I've just ignored them but it's getting me a bit down now I'll just report them :)

• You can report them directly from their profile, and just say the reason is private messages if they're bothering you through that.

• Report that person to the admins. Sparrow24 is an admin, send her a message.

• You should contact the administrators. They know what to do.

• I'd report them.
    How could someone be mean to you?

• I think they read a question I asked which had some personal experiences in and started sending horrible messages. I made the question anonymous though afterwards :)

• Contact admin and block them.

• I'm sorry to hear this :-\

Please let us know when something like that is happening.
    Report the user from their profile, block them, contact us http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

We have a zero tolerance policy for harassment, so please help us keep it that way by keeping us as informed as possible ^_^