Opinions on scars/stretchmarks?

Im a 16 year old girl who plays volleyball so my knees definitely get scraped up sometimes. Im also a 36D and I have stretchmarks on my chest that have mostly faded by tanning but you can still see them sort of. Im not fat or anything but what do guys think about that? Im fairly attractive so I get attention but because of my face. I don't feel comfortable showing off my boobs because im not sure if that's a huge turnoff... Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Scars are tattoos that you earned. :D

What Guys Said 4

• Do not worry about it. I don't care about scars or stretchmarks, and I don't know any guys that do.

And no guys will ever care about them if he's seeing breasts. That becomes the primary thought - trust me.

• It shudnt be a turn off because if ur with the right guy he ll love you for who u are and accept any flaws whether thats personality or physical. What do you think happens if women get stretch marks from pregnancy :) the right guy would make you feel at ease over it saying it doesn't bother them

• I am a 65 year old guy and I would spend hours kissing your stretch marks and other parts of you (with your permisson), and with my experience, I am GOOD!

• i personally don´t care for the knees...i don´t know about the stretchmarks though. depends on how severely they are i guess but i don´t think they would put me off either ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Cetaphil cream can help to remove the stretch mark and there are many kinds of scar removal cream that you can get it from drug store :)

• Put apple cider vinegar on your stretch marks to help them fade!

• Really?

• Yes. Mine are all faded. I mean you can still see them if ypu really look but it makes a huge difference.