Guys, do you think it's lame if a girl uses a stupid excuse to talk to you?

Do you ever think this girl is stupid for talking to me? How do you like to be approached?

Most Helpful Guy

• No; it only becomes lame if you keep trying again and AGAIN without getting the hint that I don't have any interest in being your boyfriend.

Also, if you're initiating the conversation on some topic, at least be able to carry on the conversation. Don't expect to start something with me, and then want me to facilitate everything from that point onward.

I have no absolute favorite way to be approached. Just do so in a way that captures my attention; you have to be interesting for me to WANT to talk with you.

What Guys Said 8

• Girls don't need an excuse. Walk up to him and say "Hi, I'm ____" and 95% of guys will respond positively unless you're very, very unsightly. There's no real way that guys like to be approached because being approached AT ALL is a treat for most guys.

• No, I know how hard it is to break the ice. I admire that, and welcome it!

• not at all.. but just don't stop at the stupid excuse lol
    have a backup also to keep us guys talking

• It is stupid. How do I know you aren't actually a moron? Say, "Hi, you're really hot/cute/attractive. Can we chat?"

• If she's talking too a crowd than i will listen, when is just she and i than i will speak

• I don't think it is. Best to approach me when I'm alone (which is most of the time).

• how we like to be approached: "you're making my coochie so wet right now. whats your name?"

• No. Tho I'd rather she just told me she wanted to talk to me.

What Girls Said 0