Do you find me pretty? Or ugly?

I want you to be 100 honest. Please. Look at my profile picture.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are under 18, I'll tell you what I told the last one. I think you should stay in school, say 'no' to drugs and listen to your parents.

What Guys Said 4

• Dispatch, we have another U-18 asking about her appearance. There's more and more joining this site and we''re going to need back-up!

• You're able to find a date. You're all good :)

• Ugly.

But you are young. I have seen many younger girls who were ugly as fuck change into crazy good looking gals. Learn about fashion , how to take care of yourself and you can transform anyway you want.

A Huge change simply comes from the way you dress yourself.

But as being Ugly ( as was I ) we tend to ignore those things and focus on other things and forget all about it.

But thats all in your control if you take the chance to master it.

• You can say it's shallow and whatever. But me being fat, poorley dressed and so on changed. I hit the gym, learned about clothing fits. Started taking care of my skin. Boom I was a new person.

Count yourself lucky because you are a girl. makeup is magic if you know how to use it.

And laugh at the pretty young girls.

many of them dont stay pretty that long. Oh boy they hit rock bottom soooooo fast.

• Its cool man. i asked for your opinion, you gave it. Thanks.

• you are so cute , but I think you lack self-esteem that's why you are asking your question , have faith in yourself baby.

What Girls Said 3

• You're super cute :)

• In a very adorable way. You're still growing too, so your face will change slightly a bit and your body.

• You should lose the glasses and get contacts and wear makeup. You will be gorgeous in no time

• Your are pretty doll.