so dudes tell me how did you discovered GAG?

for me it was i was looking for some sex tips that i fall on the questions and answers on this websites..i find that this website was an interesting one then i decided to create an account and since then i sign in everyday lol

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I'm a member of another site/forum. Someone in there mentioned it.
    So I thought I'd take a look. And I have not stopped looking.

LOL!

0|0
    0|0
  • I was googling something risque. I'd bet good money that that's how 95% of all users wound up here. LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • ... Doing research.

All that long time ago I actually was looking up the prevalence of girls asking guys out in cultures and it so happens that "Girls ask guys cultural differences" brings up this... place. I clicked it.

Actually I didn't join right away either; I saw it was a forum and was like "EW" and went on to write my paper. It would be three months after I quit Gaia Online and hung up my roleplaying abilities for ever before I'd venture here out of boredom.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was looking for the topics related to this article. and BOOM! i ended up on GAG.
    www.artofmanliness.com/2009/09/27/being-the-rock/

0|0
    0|0
  • From a friend actually. Now i've been spreading the word!

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it weird that I don't even remember? I was probably googling something ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Discovered it when I was trying to find out how I can show my girlfriend how sorry I am.

0|0
    0|0
    • awwww so cute dude

• Show All
    • I can be the most romantic dude in the world, but it doesn't mean anything if I can't even get her to talk to me :(

• Found it through the power google.

0|0
    0|0
  • the magical wonders of google

0|0
    0|0
  • I googled a question and I came up here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was searching a question on Google and it popped up!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm not mistaken I think it could have been when a friend I've known for many years was acting like she wanted to get with me. The problem was she was married. Long story but I believe I googled something like what was she thinking or something along those lines.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• yeah me too, i was looking for a relationship answer and i found one that was really helpful on GAG so i decided to join it

0|0
    0|0
  • i needed to know something for a school project, and after some google pages I came across this site, so I signed up and didn't leave :)

1|0
    0|0
  • very, very randomly. I was searching a human rights issue for a research paper and GAG came up hahaha. Then I had a look around and joined.

0|1
    0|0
  • through Google

0|0
    0|0
  • Through google, but I don't remember exactly what I was looking for though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I asked Google a question. It brought me here and I was stuck ever since.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was bored. I was searching for sites with forums then there's GaG.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was searching a boy relating topic on google

0|0
    0|0
  • I was dealing with a breakup and wanted to know what others thought about it, especially men... so I found the site through Google.
    I've forgotten what keywords I actually searched though, so who knows.

0|0
    0|0