Hey gagsters! What is the best username you ever came across?

I found these following names fascinating haha
1- crime master gogo
2- sexplosive
3- Imadeyoureadthis
4- dead head
5- cursed angel ( recently)
And there are few more... :)
What about you?

Haha let me add...zombiebabe is a cool name too :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to frequent a favorite band's message board, and there was a username who went by "5FingerDischarge". I was always kinda jealous that he'd thought of something so...cool. And here I am with plain ol' DodgersGM. Haha!!!

• Hahaha...you have good user name brah don't worry...hey can we change user name here?

• 311 always reminded me of weezer for some reason, soft rock confuses me so much :9

• I know. :-(

That's really an apt comparison, though. Their "Grassroots" album actually has that edge that drew me to them, but the rest is a whole lot of indiscriminate fluff. Haha!

What Girls Said 7

• omg so many but i can't remember them all…

wait imma go through my friends and get back to this lol

• SoberSnail. Miss Sparrow dubbed me as such! If I ever get rid of harakiri, it will be so that I can embrace the sober snail within me.

• Your name is cool. You know it means sth in Turkish? :)
    Mine is very long, not a perfect one but I didn't expect to continue here :) So I am ok with it.

• Thanks! In indian language it means a person/ human.

• insaan lol

• You were able to get your account back, huh?
    I don't have any

• Username --- shortness

• On another site I once knew guys with the username:
    Badusername
    MyChingo (Chingo means Friend)

• Chingo!!! Hihi cute :)

• I don't know, he wanted to kill himself 5 times, but I always managed to change his mind. Then we kept in touch through YouTube, he started replying less and less. Said he was busy with school, and finally kinda got his life back together. Haven't heard from him after that.

• Hmmm :( i know how it feels...but let him go..you are such a sweet girl :) <3 <3

What Guys Said 5