And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|17

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• Aw hell yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, I stalk people on here! Girls...guys...pandas...everything and anything.

4|1
    0|0
  • Nobody stalks me. They can't. I am the night. You can't see me But I'm always watching. One second I'm there. The next I am gone. Back to the roof tops, to find my next vantage point. Because I am the Bat.

t (ツ)_/¯

1|0
    0|0
  • Very much a stalker. I am a eavesdropper, after all. I am running pretty decently up till now.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not and anyway no chicks here have any pics put up and if they do I am now finding out its not them

0|0
    0|0
  • As redthread said I almost entirely use the live feed to find questions I want to answer. So I pretty much look at questions that users that I like have answered.

0|2
    0|0
  • I stalk and am stalked.

1|0
    0|0
  • No iam not. But my sister shannon21 blocked me i dnt knw for whatevr reason

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes I do when people I like are on. I don't try and hide it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I pretty much only use the live feed so I generally follow active users around.

0|1
    0|1
  • Maybe :) I also leave myself open to stalking.

1|1
    1|0
    • Psssssssssshhhhh all you be stalkin' is xper points...

• They are merely a side effect of GAG being my main entertainment source for now :) I have no use more more Amazon machetes beyond hilarity.

• Well said dodgers... but i have appreciate Dr.No's questions are good. It makes people to knw about each other.

• 0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a stalker, sounds creepy to stalk someone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yeah. Totally

0|0
    0|0
  • of course :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but I'm good at stalking my ex on all the sites she is signed up to

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I AM! Hehe :D :D :D

0|4
    0|0
  • I have some stalkerish habits, yes. Ask SaVes, I follow her everywhere. There are a few others I stalk too. They know who they are lol

1|1
    0|0
    • please dont get a restraining order

• We went through this before. If I stalk you just as much as you stalk me (which I do), the stalking balances out.

!

• no idea. but i want to keep my creeper rep. so YES. I've always been a good one. all you have to do is keep it to yourself :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes i am a stalker. I follow people. i wait until they leave, then i hope on the reply and make comments

0|1
    0|0
  • There are about 5 or 6 users I stalk. They know who they are, and they love it. I know they do. :)

1|3
    0|0
  • I used to stalk Cromartie and cheeky unfortunate but both are gone. And also standUP also gone. .I still stalk u ; )

1|0
    0|0
  • hahah yeah there are a few people that I stalk :P , BUT lemme explain! Their just too nice and too intresting I can't HELP IT

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes :p I enjoy doing it hahahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • haha yes :p

0|0
    0|0
  • This makes me wonder if I'm being stalked...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes with just one gut but he knows it lol

0|1
    0|0
  • nah, I don't care about a majority of the people here enough to stalk anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only to one person, but we have an understanding. :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I stalk GAG members that make me laugh :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly yes :(

0|0
    0|0
  • No that takes a lot of work

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really at least not on this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do stalk, of course...
    Some because I have to, some because I want to, some because I can't resist.

0|3
    0|0