What would you do if you meet someone in GaG in real life?

Your friend meets someone new, little did you know that the person is from this site.
You remember most of their questions and see what kind of person they are by their opinions.
Would you tell your friend or pretend you don't know anything?

Read the description! If YOUR friends goes out with someone in RL. And you find out that "someone" is in this site. You know who it is (their questions and opinion). Would you TELL YOUR FRIEND or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not right away, i would try to learn more about her by stalking her questions and stuff but eventually i would tell both of them lol

What Guys Said 17

• I've actually talked on the phone with a couple of girls on GAG. Still in the beginning stage so I have to see where that goes. There's also a couple on here that I talk to that are cool and would be cool to meet if the opportunity presented itself.

• I'm pretty memorable so I'm sure they'd recognize me. I wouldn't make a big deal out of it if they didn't. I don't want the world to know that I use this website. I'd keep it a secret from my friend.

• On whoooo it was! :D

• Nah, I'm getting more and more comfy with this idea :p

• Crazy science sounds good!

Let's build miniature model stars and wait until they explode in miniature supernovae and witness how new miniature stars and planets and minature life are being created, and then watch how miniature societies evolve and how people start fighting each other for superstitious beliefs until they destroy themselves completely.

Let's be GODS.

• I would probably be like "Sup" depending on who it is. If its someone I like probably throw in a hug.

• Go to a theme park, long queues so we can chat and get to know each other, scary rides so I got a reason to hold her her, this is of course if it's a female if it's a dude I'm probably to lazy to actually go meet them. :)

• I would stare at them and not tell them what it means

• I would only recognize the ones who posted an actual pic of them self's, and if I met a G@Ger who posted a real pic of them self in real life, I'd be way too shy to talk to them.

• I would totally tell them! That's what friends are for!

As for meeting a person in real life... I'm sure things would go well even if I met someone I was at odds with here. I'm much more gentle in real-life.

• I would grin and make cheeky remarks about Ryan Reynolds until they realized who I was.

• I would give them a hug and maybe more depends who it is lmao

• I think I'dd just notice the ones I talk with. I'dd act as usual. they are just like every other person. some people out there would find this site helpful if they knew it existed anyways.

• If its a girl maybe ask for a date and if its a boy, depends on my priorities at the moment..

• Hahaha.No. but he/she must pay me a bottle of beer otherwise i might change my mind.

• "o hey you're that one pervert from that one site. Wanna fuck?"

• If they're trouble, I'll warn them, if not, I probably won't say anything.

• I'm not so sure what I would do... In most cases I think I'll start off with a high five lol

• Kick them in the groin and steal their wallet lol.

• I would want to meet saVes because she likes younger dudes. The studs. But I would talk to them and stuff and maybe other things... :P

• people in here don't even respond properly , i don't expect them to be any better in real world, they just don't give a damn, they come here just to kill time

What Girls Said 20

• It would depend on who they are. If they are someone whose opinions I absolutely despise on GAG, I'd tell my friend about those opinions, as a heads up.
    If they were someone I asbolutely adore on GAG, I'd tell my friend anyways, just to let them know what awesome new person they have met.

Your question made me wonder what it would be like, if I met certain GAGers in real life. Let's see...

- - -

If I met DodgersGM in real life, I'd hang out with him at some snugly place, have a beer (or two or three or four...) and listen to Modest Mouse and Interpol and Weezer for hours and hours nonstop.

If I met bubbiexo in real life, I'd just hug her and not let go of her until the fire department seperates us with whichever hyraulic rescue tool gets the job done, then we'd just talk and talk and talk and have an amazing time.

If I met Kris85 in real, we'd have a couple of drinks, then hit some club, have a couple more drinks and go nuts.

If I met ImCoasting in real life, I'd comb his mustache, stroke his skull and gently say to him, "ImCoasting".

If I met RedThread in real life, I'd grab a ladder and climb up to where his face is, puff away the fair weather clouds and say, "Nice to meet you, fine Sir. How are you doing on this magnificent day?", and see where it goes from there.

If I met sparrow24 in real life, I'd just put my hands in my pockets, look down to the ground and mumble, "Sorry, ma'am."

- - -

These are just a few examples of course. I will not tell you though what it would be like, if I met one of the GAGers I absolutely despise. I don't want my answer to be removed. ;)

• There are people on here that I would be ecstatic to see. They know exactly who they are :). SaVes and I are sisters I am fairly certain, and I would squeeze her so hard if I saw her.
    DodgersGM would receive many high fives and I would ask for a piggyback ride.
    Su├čjaeger would get a huge hug because he is a sweet teddybear.
    I feel like if I ran into kris85, whitesteve would not be far behind, and I would tackle both of them.
    I can't say what I would do to ImCoasting because it may be illegal.
    If I saw kheserthorpe I would hide behind something and watch him as I basked in his greatness.
    There are many others but I can't really sit here all day and gush about the ahahah!

There are people on here that I would not be so happy to see but I don't want to say anything mean. But the people I would be ecstatic to see know what would happen with these other people.

• We'd squeeze each other into diamonds!

• Haha you know it Bubbie! And then the three of us would go on that road trip we all talked about

• @ update- I responded to your question in accordance with other opinions I read. My bad!!! No, I would NOT tell my friend haha

• Depends, yo.

• i say hai and tell friend i know them from the site. if I've heard bad things about them on the site, im telling her/him

• I honestly wouldn't care. I don't care about GAG like that. Yes, I enjoy participating here from time to time and I love helping people. However, I'm not the type of user who is overly concerned with the users here nor do I have any desire to get to know people here one on one in real life. There are a couple of female users whom I'd like to have lunch with on a sisterhood, friendship, girl-to-girl level, but other than that, I'm sincerely not interested.

• I dont really get to know anyone on here well... So even of I did recognize them, I probably wouldn't say anything

• I would talk to him/her

• Guess I would tell :)

• initially i would pretend i dont know anything and slowly observe him or her and see whether they fit the same impression that ihave of them hahah

• Hahaha, are you talking about me?;-) I think I am the most convenient GAGer for you to meet.You will be surprised that I am nicer in real life.

• I would tell my friend I know them on here but that's probably about it.

• I would tell them, I have nothing to hide on here or feel ashamed to be on here so heck why not. :)

• Depends oh who I meet, lol

• I would probably not recognize anybody from here, but if i did i`d probably say hey! You look familiar!! First instinct.

• I would totally tell my friend! No doubt about it!

• Depends which user is. I would tell them and I would also tell them I'm here.

• I wouldn't say anything, but if it was a guy I'd flirt with him and see if I can get him to ask a question about me :p

• I would pretend I didn't know them. It would be awkward

• If, for some reason, they couldn't tell who I was, I'd wait to find out who they were before confessing.
    It could end in... good times or even very good times.
    It could end in... a sparrow corpse.
    Depending on who it is... I may or may not reveal my GAG identity.

• Depends on who it is. I'd be excited if I ran into LauraMarx or Yang-Gwang, maybe a few others...but there are some that whose faces would silently yearn for my drink to be splashed in it:((

• I'd like to meet one or two on the site to be honest.