GAG Recent update, you like like it or nah?

GAG Recent update. .

you like like it or nah?

:)

• good...
  • complicated...
  • i dont care...
Wow if this kind of format, we need spoiler to minimize the length of the page otherwise it's really hard to scroll down.
Oh Guys, Maybe this is just a BETA Version?
Let's Hope for the Best... :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• It's crap. And on mobile, every time you open a question, it brings up a whole new page. So annoying!

• liked how girls and guys comments were next to each other so you could read them like mixed.. its now a suppppeeer long page

• I'm not a fan of having my opinions pushed to the bottom of the page for no compelling reason. As such, I shall add my opinions up here with you guys =P

• hahaha that is absolutelly smart

• It's damn awful. A bad design makes me not want to stay here for more than 4 questions or it gets annoying to control the number of new tabs. AWFUL.

• i fuckin hate it!!!

i just wanna throw a tantrum till it changes back lol

• Not a fan to be honest...

• looks like an anime forum... haha

• No it sucks

• I don't like how it opens up a new tab when I click on a link. I don't need more than one tab open for this site. Is there anyway to stop that from happening?

• I don't really like it.

• when I use this app from my blackberry, it's actually how it looks just now so I'm used to it

• I feel so lost with this new update. What on earth... :'(

• Somewhat. It will tell me that I can't post anonymous, and I didn't even post it that way, and then I can't answer it?

• It's freaking my phone out! 16 pages opened in under 3 minutes lolol.

• i find it hard to use my laptop using my pad how much more with a smartphone? swiping everthing.close open...close open.

• It's just slowing everything down! Ugh.

• I like that the design looks less gaudy and childish, but the side-by-side opinions were better.

• Honestly I do like it, its not as bright for my eyes lol but the log thingy could be darker. The opinions are better this way because it doesn't look as smushed up all together but that's just me.

What Guys Said 13

• It seems that GAG is trying to push away members. Every update makes it worse then it was before. Now I have to scroll down to see the 2 sides. one of the best parts of the questions was having the questions side by side. I don't care about "Trending" anything and we already had related questions after we put in our opinion. stop changing it.

• I loved the side by side opinions so much more and the tabs are killing me here!

• Stacking the opinions was stupid, it was better side by side, less scrolling for those who would want to read it (qa etc). The new window thing idc, the blocked user I don't block so idc, the new topic thing is retarded they killed off too many (yeah some were unneeded but the new way is just as stupid, either have em right or don't have em at all).

• It's terrible! EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE. The way it looks, the way it functions, and the way it says "Opinion owner"... and the way it's sexist and unequal! It treats opinions as unequal of value. I hate it!

• oh man every time I click a link it opens another tab or page, I had 10 tabs open and it was all gag

• Yeah I am not a fan.

• It's garbage. What is this, 1990?

• I'm actually pissed off when people comment on my shit now. Because it's such a PITA to scroll.

• I'm trying my best to like it. I see it's utility but it's just offset by it's clumsiness. Yes, a tab per question isn't a bad idea but they don't self-update so it's just a static tab. I think that's the only thing that bugs me so badly!

• One girl said it was "good". WITCH HUNT TIME!

• hahaha...Maybe because of The Thick border?
      Well i go to bed im using my lap top and rolling my fingers on a Pad is too troublesome.

• I don't know, whatever the case it does give me a headache. I like it! I won't forever though. This is a good thing!

• This is totally and undeniably insane. Wondered why the hell a new tab would open up with every question.

• Bring back the side by side answers! It looks cluttered nowwith everything on one line.

• Not a fan of it so far.

• I liked more each gender answers side by side than this.It's harder to track.