Why is the new gag sexist? seriously?

Yeah!! Like why do girl comments show first? How can I get back the side to side view of guys and girls? WTF!!! THIS IS NOT FAIRRRRR!!! SCREW THAT LADY FIRST CRAP!!

GEHAHHAHAHHAH WEEHAHAHA AKAKKA EKEKEEKHAHAHAHHAHH!;!2663*3*77HSHRBH
Dat was my evil laugh!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• I only go on Mobil and its always the opposite sexs' answers first. Makes sense to me since the site is called GIRLS ask GUYS not girls ask girls or guys ask guys

• I absolutely hate the new stacking system.

That being said, it is not sexist, you are missing something: On male questions the female answers show first, on female questions the male answers show first.

But still, it's as annoying as it gets.

• Lol. This is how it used to be, as I recall. I remember the recent way was pretty new to me too.

• Why do you type like that? Reading that gave me a headache. Ay de mi!

I'm annoyed at the stacking also, but because it makes for a super long page.

• throw a fit at the admins who cares life's too short and this is just a site mate

• There have always been sexist people on this site for years.

• Oh hush. Guys show up first on the girl's. It's some kind of weird 'opposites' thing.

And you can go "SCREW" yourself now. Good. Bye.

• This was happening like this for a while in the mobile version. I guess the decided to switch all the layouts.

• It's okay Khay

• Calm yourself, it's not sexist
    Sexist is not letting a certain sex do certain things

• It's GiRLS ask guys. Not the other way around

• But you remind me of a vagina.

• Umm..calm down buddy, overreacting and immature much?

• when a male asks female answers
    show first and vice versa

• Wow! I never heard of someone feel so strongly about that lol

What Guys Said 8

• First of all, the opposite sex is at the top. Girls at top for guy questions and guys on top for girl questions.

That's no more sexist than the site itself. The site is called Girls Ask Guys. The entire purpose is to separate the sexes so they can ask question of the other gender. If you don't want gender discrimination, then don't join the site because that's it's entire purpose.

• Actually, it displays the "opposite gender" first. So for you, it's always females, for females, it's always males.

IT'S REALLY BAD. I WANT THIS REVERTED. This makes everything seem so unequal, I want to compare both sides! >.<

• It's not. This is how the website is supposed to function; once upon a time long before the young came people complained that they could not make it a boy/girl only environment and that men would answer all sorts of naughty girl-only questions, and vice versa, so now men who want to hear about how you twist your breasts into pretzels NEVER have to see my ignorant non-busty tits at the bottom.

• Your political statement makes me want to burn my shirt and take a photo?

• I dont like it, I much prefered the side by side, not for any sexism reason but because it was easier to read and required less scrolling.

• Take a deep breath

• It's flipped in the girl's ones.

• Dude this site as been sexist since day one. Look at how many female users on here get away with name calling and the insult is up weeks after its been reported. IF I or any other guy were to insult a female user, the insult would be gone within a day.

• Oh get over yourself. Lol.