What do you hate more about the new gag update, stacked Opinions or the multiple tab issue?

Like the question asks, what do you hate more about the new gag update? Fore me the I hate the stacked opinions more. I can deal with a few extra tabs

• Stacked Opinions
  • Multiple tab Issue.

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought the side by side was an improvement. I liked to be able to see the different viewpoints without having to scroll through them all. There is much more wasted space with the stacked approach.

What Girls Said 10

• I like the opinions. It's the same as it was on the old GAG before this entire new version launched. It's more natural to read going down the page than across it. I like reading all of the opinions from one gender and then the other.

As for the multiple tabs, I hate that. It makes no sense to me and just made things more complicated. I don't want to have to keep closing tabs while browsing the site...

• i hate when its stacked. but i should be use to it cause thats how it looks on mobile. its annoying as heck

• The stacked opinions. I end up not reading anyone else's thoughts.

• The tabs are killing me. I'm on mobile 90% of the time so the stacked opinions have just been like this haha

• Both are odd and unnecessary to me, but the multiple tab issue is what is irking me. I'm tired of having to constantly delete tabs.

• stacked opinions are literally the worst. I usually open questions in new tabs anyway so I can answer multiple good ones at once.

• Both equally!

• Hate the stacked opinions the multi tabs I like.

• The stack opinions is crazy, eh don't like it at all.

• Stacked opinions.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes

Whale Oil Beef Hooked

• whats stacked opinions?

the tab thing by far

• Both fucking suck.

• Multi tab is getting annoying reallll quick.