Do you like that we have a blocked users list again?

I am seeing a lot of people complaining about the multiple tabs and the stacked opinions that were recently changed. So, I thought I would ask a positive question about the update. We can now see who we have blocked, just like on the old version before the new site launched.

Is anyone else as excited about this as I am? It was so annoying that we couldn't keep track of blocked users before. I like that we can now see who we have blocked so it will be easier to keep track of them and it makes it easier to unblock them at some point if we want.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have any users blocked anyways so I'm not bothered either way, I guess if you have blocked them it is nice to see who they are though.

What Guys Said 7

• I've never blocked anyone so I don't really see a need for it. But I guess it's good for others.

• Yes it is nice to have back

• IT's a good feature, but honestly dwarfed by the poor changes.

• Yeah it's nice to have again.

• I dont block anybody so it really does nothing for me.

• What does that S stand for near your name?

• It just stands for "Super Moderator." All information on that can be found in the FAQ:) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators

• @centeigrade lol your sucking up right now.

• *@CENTIGRADE lol YOU'RE sucking up right now. ;)

Hi! Haha I didn't say I wasn't, I said she wasn't...but I'm not. I admire Ms. HoneyBee so of course it may seem as if I am sucking up, but I'm just proving a point because she is too nice to argue with you =D Now I'm just baffled as to why women hate you, do tell!

• i don't care cuz i don't block anyone.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes! It's very helpful:) and I see there are not as many people blocked as I had thought.

• It's not useful to me since I haven't felt the need to block a user on here.

• Yes I had a few that were blocked wasn't a big deal though.

• Ooh where is this located in here? Because I have a couple people blocked lol

• When you hover over your username in the top right-hand corner, click on "edit profile" and on the left column you should see a tab that says "blocks." :)

• Thanks honeybee!!

• No problem:)

• I don't really understand the purpose of being able to see my blocked users list. Why would I suddenly decide to unblock them? O.o

• A lot of people may simply block users in the heat of an argument and then later on decide they don't want them blocked anymore. Sometimes blocking is how people diffuse tense situations here. Not everyone does that of course, but if for any reason someone wants to unblock another member, it's much easier to do with a list of who that person has blocked:)

• It's not that bad