Do you use this site more or less since the GUI change?

• More
  • The same
  • Less
Does anyone even use the shit at the far right?
Do you even notice these updates with all the insane colours clawing at your eyes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Way less. The changes suck and they make GAG look unprofessional and mediocre. It's like a child is playing around with different settings and colors.

What Girls Said 9

• The same, but it's a little odd to me that every time I come on here they make a new change. It's annoying. And, I just noticed in comments that instead of being "asker and answer" like it use to be. It's now "asker and opinion owner". Which just sounds really stupid to say lol.

• The same, but its pissing me OFF

• i'm using an iphone

• The sameeeeewwwwwwwwwww

• The same :) but hate the new setting though lol

• The same, but oh how annoying!!!

• Just the same but a little pesky.

• I'm probably going to be on less now. The multiple windows opening is annoying

• About the same and just because everything is every where.

What Guys Said 9

• I'm kinda using it at the same level, because the inverted color scheme created with "Hacker Vision" extension helps me out quite a ton in not clawing out my eyes with the whiteness. However, I do read the opinions on questions less, because now I can't compare the answers, and there isn't really a point to reading them. Which, in my opinion, is against what the site should stand for, so I voted C) less, and I hate this GUI change.

• Same, but I fucking hate it.

• The same even though it is slightly inconvenient.

• It hurts my eyes so less. If I didn't talk to people regularly here I wouldn't bother. I'm not a fan of pain.

• The same but its just annoying now.

• I use it more, now that my text doesn't get erased randomly in the typing fields anymore. :)

• Don't you guys love how new tabs keep popping up when you attempt to answer a question?

• Yeah I use it just as much. Too much actually, uhhgg

• Less