Anyone else hate the sudden changes to Gag?

Whenever I click a question, it opens a new tab. I just can't put up with this. And there's ads within the opinions now!! :/

I like the font change though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I CAN'T STAND THE NEW CHANGES.
    They are stupid and make no sense at all. GAG needs to stop playing with the colors and changing everything all the time. It's like a busy-body 10 year old got ahold of the controls and can't stop themselves from changing stuff all the time. Ridiculous. The new layout looks HORRIBLE.

What Girls Said 8

• I hate the tabs. It's soooo unnecessary!! I do like some of the changes like no more rating questions (GOOD!) & not being able to see how many upvotes/down votes an answer has.

• Yes, I don't like it either! Especially the fact that the window loses my information in the top right corner (I always keep my window over half a screen or less), and now I have to full-screen it just to get to my profile...
    It's tiring.

• I don't see adds within the opinion, but next to them and below them. (same as before). The new tab being opened all the time is also a bit annoying. (I'm on pc btw, not sure if that matters to the add stuff).
    So now, after you answer or view a question, don't forget to close the tab, or you'd be surprised of how many tabs you can have. (*sends answer and closes the tab*)

• I actually don't mind the tab thing

• tolga explains things here www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1025871-who-the-hell-comes-up-with-the-design-concepts-on-this-website

We never ignore feedback, we want and need it... so keep it coming, it matters ^_^

• I hate how the girls and guys opinions just go straight down instead of side by side. Then you have to scroll all the way down the page if you want to read just the guy's opinions or the girls opinions. It's really stupid. And yes, I hate the tabs too! LIKE WHY? UGH!

• SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THE TABS GO AWAY!!

• I don't hate them I just don't like the changes.

What Guys Said 4