Is anyone else's GaG acting funny?

I'm getting Orange notifications.

Everything is auto-opening in a new tab

Opinions are now stacked, based on sex of QA... instead of side by side..

Is this just me?

It's weird.. the stacked opinions never really bothered me before on the old site..

and now.. it is soooooo maddening..

What Guys Said 6

• GAG is probably upto one of their aesthetic & functional changes, the same is happening to me & guess everyone else too. These are the times when such things happen on GAG :)

I like the new look again but prefer the Girls & Guys questions side by side than like the old GAG format & ofcourse prefer it not opening a new tab for everything lol

• it's recently changed again. some big social pages assume all change is good change.

• Where have you been Be? It's the new frustrating update :/

• No, my GaG is Seth Rogan.

• Oh this is just the tormenting update they decided to change to. No big deal

• I'm used to it.

What Girls Said 5

• This is the new gag.
    Welcome to hell.

• What happened to the old new GaG? I sorta liked it...

• I got that impression that you feel that way. It's okay to vent with humor though :)

• Bring it on!

• This makes it worse. Wonder why they did that. I prefer the fuschia colour for the menu colour and the notification button because it stands out more.

• I don't mind the opening of a new window but I don't like the stacked opinions.

• Its me too and its very annoying.

• 0|0
    • I'd like to see an actual response to how pretty much 97% of all voting users hate both the new tabs and the linear layout. I mean, I see that there are reasons behind the change, but it doesn't show acknowledgement of that the changes would be reverted, which is somewhat concerning.

• Also, I don't like how it went back to the old style of topics..

I get why some of the topics were removed, but I really think there needs to be a generic "behavior" and "life" topics..

• That makes sense, I hear you!
      Thank you... it's all being passed along and discussed ^_^