Is anyone else's GaG acting funny?

I'm getting Orange notifications.

Everything is auto-opening in a new tab

Opinions are now stacked, based on sex of QA... instead of side by side..

Is this just me?

Updates:
It's weird.. the stacked opinions never really bothered me before on the old site..

and now.. it is soooooo maddening..

0|0
5|7

What Guys Said 6

• GAG is probably upto one of their aesthetic & functional changes, the same is happening to me & guess everyone else too. These are the times when such things happen on GAG :)

I like the new look again but prefer the Girls & Guys questions side by side than like the old GAG format & ofcourse prefer it not opening a new tab for everything lol

0|0
    0|0
  • it's recently changed again. some big social pages assume all change is good change.

1|0
    0|0
  • Where have you been Be? It's the new frustrating update :/

1|0
    0|0
  • No, my GaG is Seth Rogan.

0|1
    0|1
  • Oh this is just the tormenting update they decided to change to. No big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm used to it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• This is the new gag.
    Welcome to hell.

1|4
    0|0
    • What happened to the old new GaG? I sorta liked it...

• Show All
    • I got that impression that you feel that way. It's okay to vent with humor though :)

• Bring it on!

• This makes it worse. Wonder why they did that. I prefer the fuschia colour for the menu colour and the notification button because it stands out more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind the opening of a new window but I don't like the stacked opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its me too and its very annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|1
    • I'd like to see an actual response to how pretty much 97% of all voting users hate both the new tabs and the linear layout. I mean, I see that there are reasons behind the change, but it doesn't show acknowledgement of that the changes would be reverted, which is somewhat concerning.

• Show All
    • Also, I don't like how it went back to the old style of topics..

I get why some of the topics were removed, but I really think there needs to be a generic "behavior" and "life" topics..

• That makes sense, I hear you!
      Thank you... it's all being passed along and discussed ^_^