Is anyone else annoyed by this? GAG?

I don't know about your sexy self, but I'm hating this advertising at the bottom mobile site of GAG. It's getting in the way of my happiness DX
Also, the tabs just opening! Ugh! What's wrong with this site? Who messed it up?
I hate the need to close 20 tabs over and over again.

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 4

• I just started and I'm annoyed, you have a limited of questions to ask, and have to wait 24 hours it's stupid

• The limited updates on your questions being "2 updates a week" even at the XPER level of 9 is kinda silly.

Most of your limitations are decreased over time if you're an active user, albeit they DID reduce the number of XPER you gain from things, and they also increased the cost of the XPER-based rewards, so eh.

• I HATE THE TABS WHO DECIDED THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA

• I was surprised to see 20 new tabs and wondered what happened. Initially I thought it was my phone setting later I realised its gag setting. It would be good not to have new tab

• I'm on pc, but I think it's also pretty annoying.