Is anyone else annoyed by this? GAG?

I don't know about your sexy self, but I'm hating this advertising at the bottom mobile site of GAG. It's getting in the way of my happiness DX
Also, the tabs just opening! Ugh! What's wrong with this site? Who messed it up?
I hate the need to close 20 tabs over and over again.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• The tab idea is a TERRIBLE one. Why is there a need to open a new tab when submitting an opinion takes you back to the main page? Hitting the "Back" button really was not that much of an inconvenience...

On another note, the opinions separated with a vertical median was a million times better. Being able to read both male and female opinions simultaneously appealed to me way more.

Please, GAG, system restore to yesterday! -10 cool points!

• Yea and sometimes it's over the text box where i write so I can't see what I'm typing, fix of that is to turn my iphone to the side... Still annoying.

• i DONT LIKE IT PLUS ITS VERY SLOW

• More like a time waster. I could be answering other questions faster but I have to first delete the annoying tabs. Such a hassle.

• I AM DOING IT RIGHT NOW THIS SO SUCKS MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL WRITE THE OWNER WHO EVER THAT IS.

• The latest round of updates are just dumb. Don't they test these with GaG users?

• Lol you and the v whole website are pissed off about this. What's the bet the admin do nothingabout it.

• YeAh! I thought it's happening with me only! Lol
    But it doesn't shows add. But 18-20 multiple gag pages are created with out my knowledge. Lol

What Girls Said 4

• I just started and I'm annoyed, you have a limited of questions to ask, and have to wait 24 hours it's stupid

• The limited updates on your questions being "2 updates a week" even at the XPER level of 9 is kinda silly.

Most of your limitations are decreased over time if you're an active user, albeit they DID reduce the number of XPER you gain from things, and they also increased the cost of the XPER-based rewards, so eh.

• I HATE THE TABS WHO DECIDED THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA

• I was surprised to see 20 new tabs and wondered what happened. Initially I thought it was my phone setting later I realised its gag setting. It would be good not to have new tab

• I'm on pc, but I think it's also pretty annoying.