What's the significance behind your username?

Why did you cost the username you did? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Most Helpful Girl

• My name is xPoison, and I poison people sandwiches

• Yes, I seduced them first into the living room and playfully kiss them. Then ask, "hun, you want a sandwich?" They always respond yes. Then i head to the kitchen, and add some poison to their sandwiches. Killing them.

X in my name is the elimination of that person i poisoned

• I don't know why I love the fact that it's a sandwich, lols death by sandwich

What Girls Said 44

• I chose mine for the meaning of the word. I feel like it describes who i am, which not many people get from just one word. A Recusant is a person who refuses to submit to an authority or to comply with a regulation or the general public's beliefs. That's me. I am a recusant all day, every day, until I get in the bedroom with the right guy that is... ha ha

• i like to watch zombie movies and some of my friends consider me as a zombie since to them it seems like i came back from the dead, i.e;i disappear and suddenly reappear in their lives lol

• Monae is my middle name my preferred choice no one ever picked up om calling me it all prefered my first one so for just about any account I have go by Monae

And Diva is for obvious reasons lol

• There is this cartoon I used to watch with my little brother called The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack... On the show there is this fabulously sassy whale named Bubbie and I love her :P

• Lolololols!!! I know flapjack! I never thought of that, lol!

• Ohhhhh, I get it. I thought it was "bubbie", like an old Jewish grandmother, haha.

• i saw a picture of a bunny. but bunny was too boring. so i went with bunnahies. still think it sounds better than bunny :3

• I joined this for help on someone I am cruahing on, so I just said falling for you and my crushes initials aha :$

• I'm into ritualistic disembowelment.

• Mine is pretty simple. I drive a stick!!!

• I'm boring.. just used my name.

• Our names are more significant than hints at a book or a movie, Betwyn's a pretty name and signifies a person, there's meaning behind it all

• None really, notme popped into my head. It said I couldn't use that. So, I choice knotme

• I watched Depp's movie at that time; finding neverland. But i don't know how i jumped into dreamland XD Personal interpretation, i guess XD

• I was really active with my old account and got compliments on all my good questions, so i when i rejoined i wanted to stay in the same thing. used to be lilac9. Just picked lilacs cause my mom likes them lol

• Lady is the name of my female canary. I have a brother named eggbert , we call him egg for short. And my favorite car was a 67 Buick Lasabre.

• It's just a play on some letters of my real name. Completely uncreative.

• I wouldn't say that, it's not like your username was a test, and regardless out of all that it could be, it is what it is, a physicists such as yourself must look for the meaning of all things in this world

• I can only recommend it.

• A recommendation I would heed

• I'm not a big fan of cake or cupcakes, unless it is red velvet flavored.

• I was rubbing chocolate all over down there right before I signed up.

• Didn't want to put Laura and I think it was taken so I put Lauren and 2410 comes from my birthday, October 24th

• There's a Children of Bodom song called Mask of Insanity (it's also a book though). I changed it to Insanity because people think I'm weird when I'm quite boring.

• i am COCOCHANEL♥︎

• Luna means moon in Spanish.
    It's my planet sign for my zodiac ( cancer )
    The moon is very beautiful to see and mystical.
    "o3o" is just a cute face that's pouting in my opinion.

• I suppose the moon helps you see in the darkness. Just like I'm here to help solve people's concerns.

• Lols, "...cute face"

That's cool tho, I like the significance behind it

• I was 14 at the time. 👌
    I'm not proud of it but I've got so many points that I can't bare to make a new account.

• Shii! Do ur a freaking veteran on here eh

• Yeah you'd think they could tell it wasn't me. But you can never under estimate the stupidity of people on the internet.

Worse, I always say how I have no ass because I'm white and native and they would still ask about the girl in the pic thinking it's me. Ah well.

• Wasn't she white though? I thought her butt was more nice than big.

• they're my initials and just some random numbers lol

• Lol, I actually thought it was more related to color like red, green, blue since your doing the film thing

• haha thats funny!

• I always thought the red green blue thing too haha!

• Absolutely nothing lol

• Nothing at all? Is it related to your real name?

• Nope. Not even close to my real name lol. I GUESS if we got technical and really thought about it, it is the name of my first boyfriend I had but I honestly wasn't thinking that when I made it up. It just came to me

• Lols, okay :)

• Its pretty self explanatory. I am pikachu :p

• I like Iggy Azalea

• Refers to motorcycles do u ride 2

• Those are my 2 nicknames :)

• I love the Simpsons. :)

• It's my favourite song by David Gray

• my name, my favourite place and birhtday :)

• More from Girls
    14

What Guys Said 39

• Just one of my college nicknames. There were two Steve's on my floor freshman year, me and this Korean kid. I was White Steve, he was Asian Steve when you needed to differentiate. Mine stuck because I'm such a pasty motherfucker, haha.

• Godfather 1 and 2 are the greatest movies ever made. I have seen both over 300 times...yes over 300 times each. But when you stretch that over 45 yrs, it isn't so much. and a big chunk was when I was in US Air Force tech school for 7 months. I watched it almost every single day...sometimes 2 or 3 times in a day...3 hr movie yikes...

• I'd imagine

• WOW. Get ready for a shocker: never seen any of them. I'm not a big mafia guy, that doesn't interest me. I didn't like the Sopranos for the same reason. Well-done show, but just not for me. I guess I should probably get around to seeing those, haha. Heard they're long too, though. My attention span is on Emmanuel Lewis, haha.

• It's my favorite rock band.

iron - Iron Maiden

eddie - The name of the bands mascot.

www.ironmaidenwallpaper.com/iron_maiden_1.jpg

www.ironmaidenwallpaper.com/.../...f_the_beast.jpg

• I love sweets waaaay too much. And I am a hunter. So in German its:

Süße-pronounced soossa (its different than that sort of but that's as close as I can get it in English) It means "sweet".

Jäger-pronounced yegger (again that's just close in English) It means hunter.

So it is "sweet hunter" or "sweets hunter"

• It actually translates to "sweet hunters". ;)

• Deutsch ist eine sehr schwere Sprache!

It definitely takes a lot of time and patience getting used to German grammar. I don't envy you for learning it! Haha.

• Ich bin damit einverstanden, einege sehr schwere.

• It's the story of the red thread of fate that comes from old Chinese folk religions. I won't get into detail but it pretty much says that we are connected to someone by an invisible red thread. It's presided over by a matchmaker deity. This connection can never be broken. It's similar to the western tale of soul mates or a twin flame. You guys can look it up if you want to know more lol

• It's Spanish for crying, decided to change my user name to the crying while listening to crying =D.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmisOxCHEiw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMD87e5be5I

• Swap around the C with the ll.

• It's an old clan name from the time when I played CS 5 (yeah, that CS 5) regularly. It never left me anymore...

I gave it another meaning later, but I keep that to myself.

• That's cool

• That's true significance

• Yeah, in a way. :)

• Im actually kinda like a spirit in the real world..invisible to everyone and no other keys can unlock meh, only those who i decide are worthy of entering ma world.

• I am man of steel

• back when i was in primary school, i had this craze of adding/replacing certain letters of random words with "w". so bully became buwwy and I've just stuck with it since :p

• Well i'm just an underachiever no matter how hard i try. I think everyone is regardless of what they do. This also ties into spiritual ideas though.

• My username means a person/ human in indian language. This word is also used in arabian language but i think that has different meaning.

• Tally ho is still used in the aviation industry today it is a call sign to say you have come under attack or are about to attack an enemy. I just adjusted it to Tallywho.. who is gonna attack me verbally today lol

• It came up to me on a whim, so I picked it.

• Average username Super profile picture

• My name and birthdate
    thats all

• DRAGON DUKE DNA!

• I like pandas and this is a clever play on words.

• Because this is what I've always used for forever and etirnity online

• I can be shy and I was born in 1988. Sorry not really significant, pretty straight forward, haha

• I dont know whats it meant , but someone called cajun in college...

• Its simple i am a man and 32 is my favorite soccer player's number Carlos Tevez of argentina.

• do you really need to ask?

• Combination of my Sun+Moon sign Taurus/Pisces.So, I rename it in something more cool Bullfish.

• Originality, and i like the K's for some reason.

• A jab at all the drone douchebags I see walking around.

• Most of the games I played and my favourites are RPGs (Role Playing Games), hence the username.

• My birth date and my high school football team

• I'm not sure.

• More from Guys
    9