The new design is awful. Is there a way to go back to the old one?

Seriously, what were they thinking? Or at least, we should get a way to display the girls and guys answers left and right as it was before.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 7

• Old vs. New, in this case Old wins.
    I don't mind the new tabs but some people will, that is a questionable feature. Left/Right guys and girls was win.

One of the perks of the New though is the slight border on answers... sometimes following comments below an answer begs the eye to be careful not to run into the next question. I can see the previous horizontal style could adopt some of these features.

Also the top bar is pretty good. More or less. The margins are a little questionable... that is wasted space. :)

• Agreed. And the new tabs are just retarded. What is this AOL time? If I want a question in a new tab, I know how to do it. It's 2014.

• I have to agree, not liking it either. Why do people always want to fix something that isn't broken.

• GaG has had lessons from Facebook.. it's good.. why don't we fuck it up?

• The changes are perfect, I don't see why everyone has to have a stick up their ass about it

• I'm so frustrated with these changes I want to punch someone. WTF?

• They generally don't revert changes - that would be tantamount to admitting they were wrong.