How to file complaints on this site?

Seriously, if enough people complain here, maybe they'll realize how much everybody despises the recent changes made.
Are there admins we can message, or do they just monitor the questions or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• We've heard everyone's feedback on the update and are working on things now ^_^

We always appreciate feedback and suggestions, so keep it coming!

• Thanks... tabs are now gone, of course.

• A few hours ago, haha!

• Kudos G@G!

What Girls Said 3

• You go to your follows and see your followERS.Find the one follower named GirlsaskGuys, click on it and send a message complaining.I already did complained, hope you do, too! ;)

• Am I the only one who like how it looks now?

• I don't so much mind the way it looks (though I'm definitely not a fan), but ALL these windows popping up are killing me.

• Well you've been around for only a day, so I guess that explains why you don't see the errors of it.

• I had an account here in the past for a year, so I do see the difference ;) Though, I don't have pop up but that's maybe because I have a macbook.

• Hopefully the admins see it

What Guys Said 5

• Well, there have been about 6 questions about this so far, so a proper way of doing things is whining at sparrow here www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1026349-the-new-design-is-awful-is-there-a-way-to-go-back-to-the-old-one and tolga here www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1025871-who-the-hell-comes-up-with-the-design-concepts-on-this-website

I also sent a message directly to the user GirlsAskGuys, and they responded that they appreciate the feedback, so I guess that works too.

• Don't be silly. People have been asking for YEARS for them to fix the SEARCH function. In the last 4 major site upgrades, the SEARCH functionality has literally ( I swear ) gotten worse.

They don't give a flying fuck.

• I for one will definitely leave if the old site isn't back. My biggest complaint is that I have to scroll so much to see what the "girls or guys said" I like the side by side comparison. And the little random side bars that they have are pretty much useless.

I say we do a planned strike and refuse to go on the site until they fix it! Who want's to write catchy strike phrases? ;)

• "Were here! Were queer! Get used to it!"

Not relevant to the situation at hand, but it is catchy :)

• The tabbing and shuffling of replies is just unhelpful. There may be enough complaints for an admin to listen, but in the end, until there's a mass exodus of accounts, there's not really much incentive for them.

• I actually use my iphone for this site and it's got loads of annoying problems, I wish they had a app.

• Best app would be a WebView that opens the website in Chrome. Okay, that's Android, but you get my drift. :P