GAG latest "improvement" to the website. Do you like how now every question you want to answer or check it opens on a different window?

So far I've liked most of the changes they've made. But this one is driving me crazy! Why do I need to have 10 different windows? I just want to answer one question and move on to another one on the same window.

• Makes no sense, I just need 1.
  • I think it's cool to have 100 windows open.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no clue which Einstein suggested the idea.

• Oh boy! My frustration lands me in MH!! :) Thank you though. :)

IMHO: This is not a feature. it is an outright BUG !!! On the iPhone, even if u hit live feed, it keeps opening up a new window. I ended up with about 20 this morning.

• Oh ho... Just kidding...

• Lol I just didn't get the joke

What Guys Said 16

• It's okay. Sometimes on the live feed, I might see several questions I want to answer. If it takes me from one screen to another when I click on it, I may not be able to find one of the other questions again. If a new window pops up for each link, it cuts down on indecision :-P

The downside is that it can be confusing.

• I said this before in one of my previous questions.

I hate it.

Like, if my web browser were a fortified army base, with me being the only lone defender, then the GaG web tabs would be like this undead, demonic, constantly multiplying army that is hell bent on infesting everything. With my only defense against the undead scourge from overtaking all of my base and destroying me would be my trusty clicking finger.

img.photobucket.com/.../GaGDoom_zps73db9474.jpg

• Maybe GaG hired an out-of-work aol developer from the 90's before tabbed browsers were a thing.

• I knew "windows" wasn't the correct translation I was looking for. Tabs. Lol got it ;)

• It's very very very annoying. Why do most sites have to get worst with every change? Facebook, YouTube, Yahoo, what else? RRRRRRR!!!

• I think it's fantastic. Now I can seamlessly thumb through hundreds of open windows.

• I already opened the tabs I wanted to have on different tabs. I don't need to get a new tab even when I left click! This is stupid.

• This is stupid

• I don't even get those anymore

• Me neither, I use AdBlock, and you stop getting them above a certain XPER level.

• I right click the questions and pick open in new tab so the change here actually doesn't bother me.

Damn why do so many users on this site complain so much about any change that happens here?

• Because THIS one sucks! All them I've liked so far. This one though... And I only go on GAG on my phone and this is confusing as shit

• I'll admit I'm lukewarm on the "new tab" site change...I see how others Don't like it.

• I really hope it's a bug and will get repaired!
    Wouldn't know why they would do it on purpuse. It feels as if your browser will explode after 10 min of GAG'ing...

• I want 5000 windows open, not really.

• Vote C. I didn't even notice until you mentioned it. I middle click anyway, so it's like they're forcing everyone to surf like me now it seems.

• I don't not, too many tabs to eat up memoryh. At least they could of had it to where it asks you to open in new tab and gave you the option to accept or decline opening in a new tab.

• I agree i'm tired of all the browser windows opening, it makes no sense

• A pleasure to vote in your glorious poll

• Its Madness. I'm not exactly sure what there reasoning behind it was.

• I didn't notice this because I always scroll click to open it in a new tab anyway.. I'm a big fan of tabs, once I counted and had over 30 tabs open at once, I open everything in a new tab if I haven't finished with the original page

• If you don't open it in a new tab you must go looking for where you were at again after every question

• This is crazy!!

• It's not! I have the page open with the questions which I'm browsing through, I don't want to lose where I'm at so I open a question in a new tab, answer it and close it. Or sometimes choose a few from the titles then look at them later and answer them or not

• It's exactly the sort of thing that no-one in their right mind would ask for, but which GAG will see as an improvement.

What Girls Said 5

• No no no no, Please take it away

• It's horrible. I just want to browse without having 200 windows open. This is driving me crazy and it's even more annoying on mobile.

• I open several at once anyways by opening in new tab so that I don't lose a question by letting it refresh so it works for me.

• I do that too, but I always open (ed) the last one in the same window. So I end up with 7 tabs instead of 1 when I'm done with all the questions.

• I don't have a problem with it just close the window when you done.

• I just need 1 :)

• We all need just one. Except for the girl bellow..

• well, sometimes I keep 1 other open, if I'm having a conversation with someone on the question, and with another one in the messages, but that makes it 2 tabs, any more is just annoying.