Do you think it's stupid that you HAVE to choose a personality type with your GAG account?

I didn't like picking just one of my strengths and I think it's just kind of stupid to pigeonhole every user as uni-dimensional. You can't just categorize people like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• when it comes down to it i dont think people are going to pay too much attention to that. clearly a couple words dont define a person so youd likely be judged more based on your answers to questions. i found it hard choosing one but then forgot about it basically right after, it doesn't bother me because it seems like such a small detail.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't like the options. I enjoyed the ones on the old version of the site better... They at least seemed to have a better range.

• You don't have to pick one it's still optional isn't it?

• I don't like it because I feel like none of them are who I am.

What Guys Said 2

• It's better than to ask for your astrological sign, I suppose.

• seems pretty standard most sites ask stuff like that, peopel dont really look at it