Do you guys read the messages that GaG send you when they've deleted something?

Like srsly? I've gotten 6 messages yesterday and 1 today, and I immediately deleted them. First, these people who report me are either one of two things:

1) OVERLY SENSITIVE
2) HUNGRY FOR EXP

Sounds sense, what do you guys think? And no anonymous users please, stop being cowards, at least I openly show my opinions despite constant deletes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Moderators just delete whatever they want regardless if it breaks any rules. My most recent deletion was the question "what happened to hotstudlovercupcake" (a former user on this site) that was deleted. really? wtf.

Prior to that it was:
    Question Title: is craigs list free in london?

Your Opinion removed: did it ever occur to you to go to research this on their website?

this unbelievably stupid question deserved a sarcastic answer. I might have been the only one to answer cuz it was so stupid.

• duh it needed a sarcastic answer. I intended it to be stupid thanks for pointing out the obvious.

• oh sorry, completely misinterpreted that question. But srsly, u don't have to be anon...

• but i get ur point now, thanks for making it clear and i again apologize for misunderstanding

What Girls Said 4

• You're not part of the GaG circle with mods and the popular ones here. I often see they would post a sarcastic answer and it doesn't get deleted.

Yeah it's seriously considered racism if you prefer someone who is not the same race as you or stick to your own race. lol. I know you have re-iterated a few times you are only into blonde haired and blue eyed girls and cute Asian girls

• yeah dude i received a message because of a question which was removed due to explicit content,...oops!

• I do read them, just to see what it says

• Lmao I get them too

What Guys Said 6

• Most people in today's world are overly sensitive.

For me, I genuinely try to give my opinion, but the way I see it. People need to hear the truth and need to be offended once in awhile or else they can't change. What's the point of having a best friend, if you are going to get mad at them when they tell you that you need to take showers more cause you stink, etc... etc?

The way I see it, this is a community where you can hear the truth no matter how hurtful. And if it is hurtful, why is that a bad thing? It helps you to build character and grow some skin.

• well said friend, them losers always calling my comments racist!

• Ha ha, I learned rather quickly to never apologize for being right but you also need to be able to have good presentation and reasoning on why you are right.

• I only got messages from GAG when it was my birthday and maybe a couple of times when my questions got removed. That's all.

• I don't read them. I already knows what the messages say: " Your opinion was too incomprehensibly awesome for the GAG community to handle, please tone it down and try again."

• Occasionally ill read them, haven't had much deleted in recent times though.

• I used to but they happen too often so not anymore

• Depends what its for.