Do you think there are more girls on this site?

Or about the same..what do you guys think? I feel like there is

0|0
5|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Do a poll and have people vote based on sex.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I feel there are slightly more guys here than girls (mainly because some girls end up leaving due to harassment)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible to find out using Microsoft Access. I just don't know what else is required.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's about an even proportion, but I'd say that many male users are of the extremely perverse variety and make their existence less apparent to the broader audience.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's about the same although way more girls ask questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofcourse there will be girls more in here. The site name says it all. Girls ask guys. So there will be more girls to ask about to guys

0|0
    0|0
    • But when you ask a question it gives the option for guys to ask girls so that shouldn't be a reason

• Yeah it kinda means loop in a way. But the poll answers and opinions too proves that girls are more in here than boys. Take me as example a case perse. I have 6-7 girls frnds here agst 2 guys.

• There are def more girls. Look at the xper scores. That tells it all.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are more girls for sure maybe a 70-30 split or 65-35. 95% of questions I ask get more replies from girls even b ones about male topics. And it looks like from looking at votes on polls people put up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's time the owners allowed us more access to the composition of the database. Such as sex, age, location, length of membership, xper points list, etc etc

0|0
    0|0
  • yes , girls are overthrowing us ..

0|0
    0|0
  • no i think there are too many mods in this site

0|0
    0|1
    • Sounds like somebody doesn't like authority. :-P

• nah i'm cool with authority. just not so cool when its too much of it though

• yep, i usually get more girls to reply to my questions... OR I'M HOT... I THINK IT'S THAT I'M HOT!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • About fifty fifty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there are more guy users, but girls contribute more questions and answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell because there are so many people posting as 'anonymous'.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, but it does state whether you're male or female when posting as anonymous.

• Yeah, but it could be the same few people constantly posting anonymously.

• More girls which some do get away with a lot of crap.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe boys are more, but girls answer more :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, there are so many users, and I don't think everyone will reply on 1 question, so then we never know for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will say half and half

0|0
    0|0
  • There are more girls everywhere

1|0
    0|0
  • There are more girls... they ask more, guys answer more.

0|0
    0|0